Sci-Fi Torchwood: Miracle Day

$0 - B

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
With the new season of Torchwood making it's American debut soon on July 8, Starz has released a new trailer. The new season is notable because production has moved from the UK to the US and it also moves to a premium cable channel (aka: only subscribers will be seeing it for a bit).

Miracle Day starts on the premise that on a particular day nobody is able to die, death simply doesn't happen for anybody. The CIA then ends up getting in touch with the Torchwood crew to help them investigate.

I can not see the Torchwood Trailer I am geting:

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Sorry about that.

So wen is Torchwood going to be available to the UK?

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
I can not see the Torchwood Trailer I am geting:

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Sorry about that.

So wen is Torchwood going to be available to the UK?
Wow, it is usually the reverse... US surfers not able to view UK clips because of copyright reasons (usually BBC).

I am not sure when or if the new season will make its way to the UK. With Starz producing it the rights get a little complicated. At least for me I'll be waiting for it to hit DVD or Netflix since I won't pay for "premium" cable channels.

Tim

Creative Writer
Just finished watching this episode. It was a bit "talkie" for far too long. The guy they try to "kill" in the lab was a scary scene that many people really don't need to watch :)

ultraviolet

Stealth Assassin
the second episode was just a filler realy, which was a shame. but, with one story running through all episodes i suppose it was to be expected that some would be just 'build up'

ultraviolet

Stealth Assassin
part 3 was 'ok' , a slow burning storyline is great if it fits in with the overall style of the show; it doesn't in this. i think we are going to have to watch allmost half of the show before we see any real plot developments