Sci-Fi Torchwood (Doctor Who spinoff)

the second episode was just a filler realy, which was a shame. but, with one story running through all episodes i suppose it was to be expected that some would be just 'build up'

part 3 was 'ok' , a slow burning storyline is great if it fits in with the overall style of the show; it doesn't in this. i think we are going to have to watch allmost half of the show before we see any real plot developments

Now that I've watch as much Doctor Who as I can streaming on Netflix, I am going to jump into Torchwood tonight. What do you guys think of it?

It was a great series that I wish they'd bring back in some fashion. Captain Jack would be a wonderful character to see more of, especially considering how interwoven the character is now in the Doctor Who universe.

If you've just started watching then I won't give any spoilers but will say the final series, Miracle Day, is much darker than how the show started.

It was a great series that I wish they'd bring back in some fashion. Captain Jack would be a wonderful character to see more of, especially considering how interwoven the character is now in the Doctor Who universe.

If you've just started watching then I won't give any spoilers but will say the final series, Miracle Day, is much darker than how the show started.

I just watched Cyber Woman and I have to say, I'm not impressed. It's way too early to try and produce that strong an emotion from viewers when I haven't had time to care about these characters yet but I will keep watching.

I just watched Cyber Woman and I have to say, I'm not impressed. It's way too early to try and produce that strong an emotion from viewers when I haven't had time to care about these characters yet but I will keep watching.

Did you watch that one first up or in order of show screenings?

From memory the spin off is up to two seasons and a couple of mini series now.

Be warned it can get quite dark from time to time, including an episode out in the wilds of Wales involving the sort of backwoods folk one might run up against in apparently any southern U.S state. :P