Toronto Maple Leafs

GO LEAFS GO! oh well we lost game one of the 2003-2004 season, but we'll kick ass the rest of the season!

Leafs are gonna bring Lord Stanley back to Toronto where he belongs!!! and as for you senators, I hope you guys are ready because we will elimante you guys in the playoffs! Leafs RULE!

Tommorow is monday, and the Leafs are gonna kick some ass!! GO LEAFS GO!!! They face the washington Capitals... My prediction... a decisive 3-1 victory.

heyheyhey!!! LEAFS 4EVER!!! YAAAAAH!! i watched the game yesterday..grr can't believe they didn't win :eek: i was really upset when roberts, mogilny, and reichel got hurt....hmm..but they'll win this thursday i guess!!! :D

feeling_like_a_spy said:
heyheyhey!!! LEAFS 4EVER!!! YAAAAAH!! i watched the game yesterday..grr can't believe they didn't win :eek: i was really upset when roberts, mogilny, and reichel got hurt....hmm..but they'll win this thursday i guess!!! :D
I know... wow look at us devoted fans GO LEAFS GO!!!

BUt we tied agian... wahat is this? 2 second left, OMG would you just win already? I am going to die, ahhh these leafs.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>WE WON! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! FIANLLY! WE KICKED THE HABS BUTTS! YES, YES, YES! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, finally, life makes sense again.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:
</span>

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>WE WON! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! FIANLLY! WE KICKED THE HABS BUTTS! YES, YES, YES! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, finally, life makes sense again.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:
</span>
yup! thank ya toronto cracker :lol:

Doesn't Toronto RULE? not only the city, but our team lol.

Yup! I'm so happy! They're gonna start a winning streak, I know we haven;t played too well, but in this game i could tell as it went on they played with more passion.

GO LEAFS GO!

The Leafs Rock! End of story.
I am writing, though, to inform Leafs fans that The Maple Leafs Gardens is supposedly going to be turned into a grocery store!! If it is true, that is sooooo disrespectful to our city and its heritage : (

:angry: Message from a Toronto Cracker :angry:

Bradhadair said:
lawrence, face it, the wings will win.
Umm no they won't *muahahaha* We are Be-LEAFERS in our boys in blue. Anywhere you go Leaf fans are out there, any city. Even last night in Dallas there were tons of leaf fans. Now Jaimie, the leafs have more passion than the wings, and sory but the wings won't, this year is the year for our boys to shine! lol, and the wings to fly away, the opposite direction from the cup lol.

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
The Leafs Rock! End of story.
I am writing, though, to inform Leafs fans that The Maple Leafs Gardens is supposedly going to be turned into a grocery store!! If it is true, that is sooooo disrespectful to our city and its heritage : (

:angry: Message from a Toronto Cracker :angry:
a loblaws, :( but they're gonna keep the front looking the same at least. Look at all us leaf fans uniting here! Ther's a game at 10pm against the coyotes.

ALIAS_RULES said:
Bradhadair said:
lawrence, face it, the wings will win.
Umm no they won't *muahahaha* We are Be-LEAFERS in our boys in blue. Anywhere you go Leaf fans are out there, any city. Even last night in Dallas there were tons of leaf fans. Now Jaimie, the leafs have more passion than the wings, and sory but the wings won't, this year is the year for our boys to shine! lol, and the wings to fly away, the opposite direction from the cup lol.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Leafs fans have more passion than any one! We stand by our team even know they havn't won a cup in over 35 years!

🏒 Message from a Toronto Cracker 🏒

Back