Toronto Maple Leafs

Existentialist said:
Woohoo! The Leafs beat Arizona!

Why Arizona has an ice hockey team is beyond me anyways... it's like the Jamaican bobsled team...
LOL! Well, Wayne Gretzky is like one of the owners of the Coyotes. I think his motive was to spread hockey through out all of North America. Obviously, that isn't possible because it's pretty hard to become a hockey fan when you live in a region that has heat ways all year round. lol. Hay, I have opinions about why there are teams in certain places. Like Michael Vartan said on ESPN "I hate Dallas. They shouldn't have hockey in Texas:. You said it Mike, you said it.

🏒 Message from a Toronto Cracker 🏒

Existentialist said:
Haaaaaaaaa! MV really said that? :loves MV: I liked the stars when they were in Minnesota... and were the North Stars.
Yep! He said it. Hay! It had to be said. I heard it from a video clip on, the now gone, Vartanetc.com . I stood up from my computer seat and applauded when I heard him say that. That guy is cool in my book.

ALIAS_RULES said:
Bradhadair said:
lawrence, face it, the wings will win.
Umm no they won't *muahahaha* We are Be-LEAFERS in our boys in blue. Anywhere you go Leaf fans are out there, any city. Even last night in Dallas there were tons of leaf fans. Now Jaimie, the leafs have more passion than the wings, and sory but the wings won't, this year is the year for our boys to shine! lol, and the wings to fly away, the opposite direction from the cup lol.
the wings are gonna win. the first step to healing is acceptance, law. ;)

Bradhadair said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
Bradhadair said:
Umm no they won't *muahahaha* We are Be-LEAFERS in our boys in blue. Anywhere you go Leaf fans are out there, any city. Even last night in Dallas there were tons of leaf fans. Now Jaimie, the leafs have more passion than the wings, and sory but the wings won't, this year is the year for our boys to shine! lol, and the wings to fly away, the opposite direction from the cup lol.
ahahahahaha you're toooo toooo funny jaimie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'>LEAFS ARE GONNA WIN IT ALL BABY!!!
GO LEAFS GO!!!
</span>

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

ALIAS_RULES said:
Bradhadair said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
Bradhadair said:
ahahahahaha you're toooo toooo funny jaimie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'>LEAFS ARE GONNA WIN IT ALL BABY!!!
GO LEAFS GO!!!
</span>

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:
lol lawrence. i try to be.
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>THE WINGS WILL WIN!!!!!!</span>

(i still love you law, even if you ARE delusional)

Just to inform everyone that The Leafs are playing the Atlanta Thrashers tonight at 7:30 pm EST. I feel strang about this game because The Thrashers just lost a player, Dan Snyder, in a car accident and a fellow Thrasher, Danny Heatley, was the driver. I think every hockey fan in the World knows about this; my point is that I can't hate The Thrashers tonight since they are still like a "pitty" team. Although, I do hope the Leafs win.
Total respect to the Snyder family and friends of Dan. I feel totally bad for Danny, hope he makes it though.
I guess Dan is gone cause Heaven needed some help on their angelic hockey team :angel2:
Also, to let everyone know, don't post any anti-Leafs stuff on this thread. It's stricktly a fan thread. Anti-Leafs comments go under the NHL thread.

Yep and Dan's parents are in attendance. Leafs are winning, we've won four out of the past five, and I hope this is six. Ahahaha Jaimie, have you gone off your medication lol, cuz i think you're delusional lol.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The Thrashers won! NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo! They won by 1 score! 1 score! Game 3-2. No, No, No! If I don't hear it, it is not happening "La, la, la, la, la". I think this was in the Bible, the first sign of the end of times is when the Leafs lose to a crappy team like The Atlanta Thrashers. At first, I felt empathy for them cause of Dan, but now, I'm going paranoid. :o_O:
Ahhhhhhhh! If they keep playing this way, the Mets will win the World series before we ever see the Stanley Cup!

:banghead: Message from a Toronto Cracker :banghead:

Mock us if you must, but...
WE WILL OVER COME! AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, WE SHALL RISE UP AND DEFEAT THE WICKED, AND HOLD OUR HOLY GRAIL ABOVE! OH, HOW SWEET THAT DAY WILL BE, WHEN THE WORLD MAKES SENSE AGAIN.
Amen

Back