Toronto Maple Leafs

It's okay! We're number 2 in the league, or number one.... isn't this awesome! BLESS YOU LEAFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO LEAFS GO! We face the sens today without Sundin, because of the stick throwing incident, I know he feels bad about it, and I heard him on Leafs Talk (mojo radio and Leafs TV) and he said he made sure the fan got a stick, and "we gotta make sure that never happens again" and stuff like that.

Well let's hope for the best.

yay i'm watching the NJ vs TO game right now... it's 0-0 with about 9 mins left in the first period

Leafs HAVE TO be first in our division.. otherwise we'll be playing the flyers or devils first round in the playoffs... so we can't let ottawa get more points than us -_-

[Edited] owen nolan has a tear in the retina of his left eye.. he just had 2 procedures.. he'll be back in about 2 weeks (from what i've heard) yeah, it's pretty sad because we don't have nolan, mogilny, reichel, kaberle, and belak yet :(

I LUV THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS!!! omg i hate PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!! arghhh we should be in first but they've played more games than us BUT WE HAVE MORE WINS!!!!!

Back