Toronto Maple Leafs

I know! I have been waiting for this game since the playoffs! I still can't believe that the Leafs got deafeted in the first round, ahhhhhhhh! Well, tonight we better win to show those Flyers we mean business!
AND, as for YOU Red Wing lover, I don't see a thread for the Red Wings anywhere, umm? That's cause Red Wings fans don't really care about the team, just the win. You with little passion!
The game is at 7:00pm ETS time.

🏒 Message from a Toronto Cracker 🏒

ALIAS_RULES said:
See how passionate we are Jaimie. The Leafs better get their act together! WE're facing the flyers, we gotta get some revenge. GO LEAFS GO!
uhhuh sure. you must've never been to detroit when there's a game. now that's passion

Umm, Jaimie, if you go to any city, you will see many Leaf fans as long as the Leafs are playing. In Buffalo, they were chanting “Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!” as our goalie mad saves. They cheered for goals that we scored, and celebrated in the joy that is our Maple Leafs. Jaimie, in Vancouver they give 20% discounts on Cannucks merchandise for people who attend games and return their Leafs merchandise. That is because there are so many Leaf fans. We are everywhere Jaimie, like an army, we are ready to celebrate as we watch our team hoist the cup in Toronto. Lord Stanley will come back to this beautiful city, and oh what joy that will bring! Jaimie, this is passion, this is our game, our life! Toronto is the centre of the hockey universe! No one can deny that!

GO LEAFS GO!!!

Bradhadair said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
See how passionate we are Jaimie. The Leafs better get their act together! WE're facing the flyers, we gotta get some revenge. GO LEAFS GO!
uhhuh sure. you must've never been to detroit when there's a game. now that's passion
Yes, sadly, the Leafs lost tonight. However, I enjoyed watching the game. Mike Myers droped by Hockey Night in Canada's Coaches Corner! He was wearing a Leafs jersey, so cool! Well, there is no way that you nore anyone can denie that Toronto is hockey Mecca. No city in Canada, or the world would ever denie that. Also, Detroit can never be the greatest hockey city because it's an American city and hockey is Canadian first.

🏒 Message from a Toronto Cracker 🏒

Back