Toronto Maple Leafs

Leafs tied San Jose, and half the arena was full of Leaf fans :lol:

It was San Jose's first sell out of the year, and it took Leaf fans to do it!

What a goal by MOgilny, holy shiet! Too bad they tied though we were leading 2-0 earlier.

lol mogilny and sundin the 2 best!!!!! sundin is finally starting to score more too! at the first of the season he wasn't scoring very much i m just happy that he is starting to score more. lol

Heres my opinion on why the Leafs arn't doing as good as they should: DEFENCE! We need defence people! Our defence line-up sucks! It's like Aki Berg and a bunch or substitute teachers. We need defence!

🏒 Message from a Toronto Cracker 🏒

Ok we've won three in a row, excellent play, but our powerplay needs to get crackin'. I love RObert's play, he's playing the gritty game we saw him play when he led us in the playoffs a few years back. Mogilny out for three weeks, :eek: have no fear because our other forwards will pick up the slack. I love Tucker's play, he got bitten today hmm... lol

umm I also like Nolan, he's doing a lot for the team, scored two goals today, and being the great leader we know he is.

Stajan, excellent rookie! Wow, he made lots of plays, and we're seeing this 19 year old mature really quickly as his game his awesome. He isn't getting enough ice time, I think, but wow!

Sundin is coming back, we see him continue scoring his goals, overall pretty good play.

Now we gotta keep this up against Ottawa Saturday night... lets kick the sense A**es and show them who is Ontario's team...

GO LEAFS GO!!! GO LEAFS GO!!!!

LEAFS HAVE WON FOUR IN A ROW! We just beat Ottawa and Vancouver and Atlanta and Vancouver again! We are now 11-6, tied for first in our division, and third in the conference. Boston has two games in hand though, let's hope they lose. Leafgs face Rangers tommorow.

ALIAS_RULES said:
Make it seven! We kicked Bosto's butt 6-0!! LEAFS RULE EH? GO LEAFS GO BABY!!! BRING HOME LORD STANLEY!
Make it 8!!! Leafs just beat Detroit 5-2!!! I LOVE THEM!!! GO LEAFS GO!!!! BRING HOME THE CUP!!!

Edit: NOw the Leafs are unbeaten in 9! We lost in OT to the Blues, but the LEafs were losing with only 17 seconds left in the third, but they tied it. Talk about heart. Never give up!

*Nicole* said:
lol mogilny and sundin the 2 best!!!!! sundin is finally starting to score more too! at the first of the season he wasn't scoring very much i m just happy that he is starting to score more. lol
The leafs won 8 in a row, then lost in overtime. TOday they face the struggling Minnesota Wild.

*Nicole* said:
I'vew met Mogilny once, he's cool.

Silverdewdrop said:
Did you see the game against Montreal? They scored like two goals in the last 20 seconds to win it.
i saw that the first one was i think 34 and the second was 28.5 seconds! unbelievable that's 2 goals in 6 seconds it's like a record!

THe Leafs are number one in the league!!!!! HURRAY!!!!

THey've just tied the NHL record for point streak (16 games in a row so far).

BOth previous teams who did it won the cup that year! OMG THIS IS SOO GOOD!

Back