Total Blackout

Kewii

April 27th
Ok so here I am sitting in the darkness on my lap top for one reason and one reason only. The massive power outage.

Man this is huge. How many people are hit by it?? I'm in Brmpton, Ontario

We're lucky we still have our phone service

Yep.... NY is black! so is all the way up to toronto and ohio. This hasnt happened since 1977. the people in NY are all over the street traffic is horendous. and the businessesa re closed. Looting starte d as soon as the blackout strted...

The Niagra Grid.. ok ay really ahrd to underatnd. Has cause an overload. (excessive use of electricity and ConEd has had a big fire. )Some people are stranded in NY but ferrys are bringing people over. some people are camping out in NY offices.

My block and two others are the only ones that ahve electructy in the county. so im lucky. theybsay NYs power will be restored in around 14 hours!

Listening to the mayor on the radio a few hours ago... and he said some reassuring stuff. But no worries for mehhhh... i've got the POWAH :lol:

well atleast everyone in ny stayed calm and no one was hurt!! the news caster said DC and va wasnt affected but tonight at work we lost power and other bussinesses in the town seem to lost power but i havent heard anything news about it! it probably had nothing to do with the blackout but found it very freaky!

yeah i heard about that but they dont know for sure or something like that but are almost postive it isnt terrorist related!!

I was watching our local station and that's what they said. (And all the news anchors were all sweating and hot. It was really funny.)

Back