Sci-Fi Total Recall 2070 {1999}

AlienView

StarGate Explorer
Finally found the whole 22 episode season 1, unfortunately the only season - but it rocks - ahead of its time,
the recently also unfortunately canceled after one season 'Almost Human' has a similar back drop - Police crime story with a cop and his android partner. Why the really good sci-fi series only last one season and the crappy soap opera sci fi series last longer I can not understand. But I guess it is easier to understand human stupidity, it usually out does human intelligence. At any rate the 22 episode run concludes with a really cute ending, one that may put a smile on your face {assuming your human}.

As of yesterday the whole 22 episodes where available free on YouTube - catch it now before someone claims copyright and they cancel it. If you like really heavy adult sci-fi with intelligent concepts as pertaining to the future where AI {artificial intelligence} and androids are real - don't miss this one! {Pay special attention to the last few seconds of the final episode.}

Totalrecall2070.jpg

The biggest problem with this series was the name. People were expecting it to be related to the book/movie and it wasn't. If it had a different name then I suspect it may have fared better.

Do you have a link to the YouTube collection of the episodes? :D

The biggest problem with this series was the name. People were expecting it to be related to the book/movie and it wasn't. If it had a different name then I suspect it may have fared better.

Do you have a link to the YouTube collection of the episodes? :D

This seems to list all 22 but ends with 21 - I guess the uploader is counting the 2 part first episode as one - Just got finished watching it and usually I need at least 5 years time before I can watch something again - Here I may make an exception - I'm tempted to watch it all over again - And yes the acting is very good as well - And there is some drama, maybe even a little of what I call soap opera but they did this series so well it doesn't distract

I sometimes wish I had a lot of money and could personally revive sci-fi series I like - this one would be number one. Another one which left the door open for revival was 'Eureka' - a sci-fi take off on the Area 51 mythology {ran for 4 seasons}- would love to see more of that one - It too, like Total Recall 2070, was a classic!

Last edited:
Back