Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

NSFW? Total Recall - The Character You've Been Waiting For

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Kevin, Jul 19, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

OK, if you've seen the original Total Recall then there is likely a character that you have been wondering will be present in the new movie.

The answer is yes, she is in the movie and is played by actress Kaitlyn Leeb. :eek:

[​IMG]

2. Tim

Tim Creative Writer

I saw that image as a thumbnail and assumed it was just a punter cosplaying. I didn't think they were going to stick it in a show made today, in a time of political correctness!

3. Kevin

Yep, in the movie. The photo above was from the Total Recall event for PR at the recent San Diego Comic-Con. There are some other photos floating around of her with Kate Beckinsale as well.

I am not surprised that they included the character in the remake since it is one of those things people remember about the first version but was not expecting it to be part of the PR campaign.

4. Tim

Tim Creative Writer

I saw a profile pic of a woman in her mid twenties today on Tagged and she had a couple of moles on her upper breasts above her dress that made her look like she was an alien, with multiple nipples. I think the picture of her looked more shocking than this one :)

5. Starbeast from Planet X

Starbeast from Planet X Benevolent Galaxy Being

She is pretty, but I perfer two breasts on women.

6. Kevin

Saw the movie finally... her on screen time is less than 10 seconds. Unless anybody has seen the original movie then the scene in the remake is a bit of a "WTF?!" moment because the context of the character between the two movies is totally different.