Politics Totally unfair story.

twinzz2003 said:
I find this story very unfair:

In 1965, a nineteen year old black man was arrested for stealing a 5 cent candy bar. He was given a 99 year jail term in Alabama. Even today he can't get out of jail.

So obviously there is still racism in our world.
:jawdrop: omg!

no racism hmm? :rolleyes:

ugh racism makes me soooo pissed, and sick, literally. Any racist movie, even the one they show every year at my school, i get sick to my stomch, and sometimes puke. . . ugh its horrible

twinzz2003 said:
I find this story very unfair:

In 1965, a nineteen year old black man was arrested for stealing a 5 cent candy bar. He was given a 99 year jail term in Alabama. Even today he can't get out of jail.

So obviously there is still racism in our world.
Just f***ing(*g*) nice. Typical 60's USA. My parents are from India, but I born in Finland. In Finland you can't even know who is really your friend.. when you are child, everything is okey, but when you grow you see that nobody is really your friend..

So, he can't get out of jail, even today? We gonna make me adress.. really, just for 5 cent.. what you can bought with 5 cent..?

twinzz2003 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
KikiCourt said:
great idea Maggie!  :D  (y)
thanks. my high school is very active in writting letters for amnesty. it really saves innocent lives.
very good idea I'll think I'll try it, but maybe not everyday. LOL.
yeah, i try to write as often as possible. you could try and e-mail someone at www. amnesty.org about providing letters to your school. (it's kind of confusing, but you don't actually write the letters, amnesty tells you exactly what to say, and you just copy it and sign your name on it, they give our school a ton of letters for the students to copy) it's a wonderful way to help out in our world today, especially with the cruelty that goes on. ^_^

Cool idea. First we need our equipment... LOL. We can disguise ourselves as security guards,!!! When we get to the surveillance equipment we can use one of the guards fingerprints to unlock the door!!! :lol:

Back