Touched by You

Spice world? :lol:
Spice world?! Seriously. :rotflmao:

But that's awesome, Michael isn't dead! They gotta hurry up and not let the doctors take him off life suport.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SPICE WORLD!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is HI-LARIOUS! OMG! hahaha ok too good! Yay they better save him! Can't wait for more!

Wooo hooo they might have a chance to save him and have him among the living again!! Hopefully they get there in time. And Spice World as well as sleeping with a teddy bear...nice Eric!
Great update

Spice World hahah now that is a Quality movie..........why do I believe that it's actually his favourite movie? lol

I hope they get there in time!!!!

Chapter 12

“Okay, okay so you know about the couch, right?” Eric asked Sydney once they were in the car. She was in the front passenger seat as he drove and Michael was sitting in the back, leaning forward in his seat as if to participate in the conversation even though he was a ghost.

“Yes,” Sydney confirmed.

Eric began laughing. “That’s such a lame-ass way to die…”

“He’s glaring at you,” Sydney said, referring to Michael’s menacing look towards Eric.

“Right, sorry, anyway… so they took you to the hospital and you were in surgery for like ten hours and when you came out you were in a coma. The doctors weren’t overly hopeful about your recovery either…”

“Why not?” Michael asked.

“Why not?” Sydney repeated for Eric.

“Because like you know how couches have those wooden feet things? Well that sort of went into your skull,” Eric cringed.

“Ouch,” Michael said as Sydney grimaced.

“Anyway, so that was four months ago, right? Well, there hasn’t been any brain activity since then and the doctors kept telling your parents that you’d never wake up and… well, you know life support is really expensive so your mom finally made the decision a few days ago to take you off it. I’m really sorry man… she was real upset about it too… all cryin’ and stuff…,” Eric said sadly.

Sydney gave Michael a sympathetic look, though he looked more determined than ever. “Of course there’s no brain activity!! My brain is here!” he exclaimed, pointing to his head.

“I know,” Sydney sighed.

“What’d he say?” Eric asked.

“Oh, sorry, he said that of course there was no brain activity because his conscious activity is somehow in his ghost form,” Sydney told him.

“Right… that’s so weird, though. How’d he get to be a ghost?” Eric asked.

“I have no idea,” Sydney sighed.

“Wait a second… if my mom’s taking me off life support, why aren’t you there?” Michael asked Eric.

“He wants to know why you’re not with him when his mother takes him off life support,” Sydney told Eric.

“Oh well… sorry man, I just… I just couldn’t be there when you…you know,” Eric said in a rather guilty tone.

They were all silent for the rest of the few minute drive to the hospital. It was only when Eric pulled into a parking space that Michael spoke up. “Um, Syd, I feel kinda funny…”

When Sydney looked back to Michael she screamed in horror. For the first time she could see through him just like a real ghost; he was vanishing. “God Eric, he’s disappearing; we have to hurry!”

She and Eric bolted from the car and ran into the hospital. Sydney didn’t even bother looking to see if Michael’s ghost form was following them or not; she had to get to that hospital room. They waited impatiently for the elevator to take them up to the third floor and once the doors opened they took off running again. Eric skidded to a stop in front of one of the hospital rooms and Sydney burst inside, not even bothering to care that whoever was in that room would have no idea who she was. Luckily Eric was right behind her.

“Eric, what are you doing here?” someone in the room asked, but Sydney heard none of it. She didn’t notice the doctor in the white lab coat standing on one side of the bed. She didn’t notice the man and woman standing with their arms around each other, the man bearing a strong resemblance to the patient in the bed and the woman with a tissue clutched to her face. She didn’t even care to look at Michael’s live form in the bed. All she could see was the heart monitor on the wall showing a green flat line.

“No,” she whimpered as she rushed over to the bed. She picked up Michael’s limp hand, locked her fingers through his and pulled it up so the back of his hand was on her cheek. It felt so warm, so he couldn’t be… “No, please, please Michael,” she cried as she held tightly to his hand. She used her free hand to rub down his arm and onto his shoulder as she leaned over him. “No please come back, please, please, please come back,” she begged.

Her tears began to fall down from her cheeks. They landed on Michael’s polka dotted hospital gown, leaving tiny circular wet marks. “Please, Michael, please don’t leave me. I love you, please, please,” she continued to beg, holding his hand so tightly that had he been awake he probably would have been complaining that she was hurting him.

Her pleas continued for another minute with no change in the heart monitor on the wall, but Sydney refused to give up. She held tightly to Michael’s hand, refusing to let go, fearing that if she did he’d be lost forever. He looked just the same as he did lying there in the hospital bed as he did in ghost form. Ever inch of his face was the same and he’d just been talking to her a minute earlier in the car, right? So why couldn’t he just wake up.

Sydney felt a hand rest on her shoulder, but she wouldn’t move or stop her cries. Just when Eric was about to physically peel her hands away from his, they heard a beep. All eyes in the room turned towards the heart monitor where there was a tiny spike, and then another, and then a whole series of spikes that caused Sydney to break down into more hysterical tears. She turned her eyes back towards his face as she heard a soft, “Oh my god,” fill the room.

After only a moment, Michael’s eyes opened. He blinked a few times, focusing on the ceiling as though trying to regain his ability to see. Sydney continued to rub his arm until finally, he looked at her. She smiled softly at him, though she was still crying. When Michael began moving his fingers, Sydney loosened the death grip in his hand. Michael began stroking her cheek with a sloppy thumb. “Told you…I’d wipe…’em ‘way,” he managed though his speech was sluggish and his voice was harsh from the breathing tube that had been removed from his throat.

“You did, you did,” Sydney managed nodding with her head against his hand. Then she pressed a kiss onto his thumb and closed her eyes, loving the feel of his warm skin on hers. As she was doing this, Michael turned his head towards the other side of the bed where his parents were standing. He was met with smothering hugs by then and, as this was happening, he pulled his hand away from Sydney. She dropped it and took two steps back from the bed, nearly running into Eric. She watched Michael for a moment before the full awkwardness of the situation hit her and she began to walk quickly towards the hospital door.

“Sydney, where are you going?” Eric asked as he rushed to catch up with her. He caught her just as she was about to walk out into the hallway.

“Um,” she said, rubbing her cheeks free of tears, “I don’t want to intrude on Michael’s time with his family… tell him I’ll visit him later, okay?”

“Okay,” Eric said. Then he watched as she walked quickly down the hall, fresh tears beginning to spill down her cheeks.

no dont walk away
he obviously wanted to see SYD
thus he woke up
she needs to get her but back to his room
and then.... lets leave it to janet....

YAY!!!!! He woke up!!!!! YAY!!!! Can't wait for more! I totally agree though with Dani......she needs to get her butt back up to his room and we'll leave the rest to you!

OMG I can't believe she's running off!!!!!!!!! :mad:

She should go back to Michael!!!!!!!!! He returned only to be with her... she gave him strenght to come back to life :smiley:

Why's Eric not running after her or beginning her to stay???????????? *grumble*

*cookiepout* -_-

Back