Touched by You

Finally after nearly ten minutes of obsessing, Sydney shook her head and walked back to her desk. “It’s the stress,” she rationalized her hallucinations, both auditory and visual. “It has to be the stress.”

stress
form vaughn

NEVER

not possible

happyness from vaughn now THATS possible

Aww yeah!!! I absolutely Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love this idea! :woot:
Ghost Vaughn. . .So cool!

Thanks for the Pm and may i ask where youre posting your other story? :confused:

Oh that is too funny! I don't know if I could continue to work at a place when I thought my office was haunted, but then again if Vaughn was haunting me I just might! LOL! Those are two great chapters. I can't wait for the next update! Now I haven't seen the movie this is lie but I didn't think that the girl was dead in the movie. Could Vaughn maybe still be alive? Sorry, I'll go rent the movie this weekend so I'm not so lost! Great update!!!

I'm guessing that used to be Michael's office and he is in a coma somewhere but his spirit is still "working" in that office. I'll bet Sydney is in for lots of strange occurrances.
I'm still sticking to that theory.

I love it, he spoke to her and appeared to only her in the office.

Back