"Toxic" music video

sry if this shouldnt b in this forum i didnt know exactly where to put it :D

but ne who the other day i saw the premire of britney's new video toxic and this might b an kinda weird sounding but britney wore a red wig that looked almost exactly alike to the color of jen's hair in the first ep of alias

again i kno this might sound dumb or whatever but i really thought it look very similar to alias wig

so...what do u guys think? :smiley:

Ok, let me start off by saying that I'm not much a fan of Britney Spears, but her new music video called "Toxic" (you can check it out for free on MTV.com) is such a rip-off of ALIAS!

The song sounds like something from the show in the first place...has it been used in an episode?

Also, the 2nd or 3rd "character" in the video has the classic red hair from the first episodes of ALIAS. Britney goes on missions, dresses in differnt outfits with different aliases...am I the only one who sees this???

Yup I would have to agree to yumyum_sark_&_vaughn....I saw the wig and I did notice that too........Alias originality...... :smiley:

aliasfan9790 said:
yea i think the director lieks alias  :lol:

i always thought britney was unoriginal  :rolleyes:
Ditto. Also didn't it seem that that she was being a spy for a while. The whole dodging the security system scene? Jen looked so much better in the wig.

yeah my brother showed it to me, and he told me that the director meant to that, he meant to do the Paris thing too! And when my friend asked if i saw the video, she got mad at me when I related it to Alias. :(

yeah, i know waht you're saying. the red wig, her outfits, the music. very alias. we should go sue her. hahaha. but i actually didn't mind it that much. only britney can't pull of the whole spy thing like jen can. jen is the pro.

jen is the only one who can pulll it off... toxic the song isnt bad... but the video is... how do iput it interesting... lmao

Back