Animation Toy Story

Intel

Cadet
Hey, they showed Toy Story the other day and remembered how hilarious it is, and my lil bro was watching the sequel today, i love the ending credits when they show the outtakes :smiley: anyone else?

lol, yeah! I have we have first on vhs and the second on dvd, i tend to like the one ive seen more recently than the other if that made sense... :thinking:

Wow....what a great thread! LOL...I thought both movies were great. But then my cousin had an obsession about two years ago with the second and over the span of 3 days, I saw that movie at least 10 times!

I love both of the Toy Story movies...I'm not a huge fan of cartoons and stuff like that but I love those movies, I have a little collection of different Toy Story stuff and Buzz is the best.

hehe "A missus Potato Head I repeat, A Missus Potato head"
Mr Potato head: "Gee, I better shave" (pulls of plastic moustache) LOL!

LOL...those Barbies fit the blonde perky doll perfectly! LOL...and then of course the part on the elevator, when that machine told Buzz he was his father (like Star Wars) LOL...I had to laugh there!

LoL The girl I was working with today and I had a conversation with 2 little kids at the coloring table about this movie! Sooo cute (both those kids and the movie). My sis has both Toy Story 1 and 2 on dvd... I watch them all the time. The bloopers are the best!!! Especially that Barbie at the end with all the "bye bye now. bye. bye..." :lol: