Sci-Fi Tradecraft

I have a new science fiction novel out:

Tradecraft: Theft

Central Station is a gathering place for the artists, merchants, and politicians of the Galactic League. Aliens come from all over the galaxy to exchange ideas and resolve disputes.

On the minds of all at Central Station are attacks on merchant starships by raiders, who steal cargo and rob passengers. One such attack on the ship of human Paolo Chelini has made off with technology from the advanced Alphans. The incident starts an investigation that shakes governments and societies.

Paolo Chelini thought he was just another starship operator. He and his ship Tradecraft are about to become more famous, more influential, and more pursued…

This new series was inspired by rewatching Babylon 5 while listening to "The Audio Guide to Babylon 5" podcast. There will be 5 short novels in the series. You can get the first book at most major online bookstores.

The next book in the series, Tradecraft: Revenge, is now out-

Paolo Chelini transports a human to an unoccupied planet inside the Elsora Imperium. Buried on that rock in space is a fortune in gold and silver. The client claims a deceased Elsora criminal left the wealth to him. Sure enough, the claim checks out.

Chelini and his friends find themselves puzzling over the connections between that client, scandals in the Elsora Imperium, and an ancient human novel...

It too is available in print and as an ebook.

My Tradecraft series is now complete with these three releases-

Tradecraft: Pride - A kidnapping sends the galaxy racing towards war. Who benefits from conflict?

Tradecraft: Takeover - A dictator has taken control of a distant colony. An escapee from that world begs for help. Will the galaxy respond?

Tradecraft: Union - Several independent colonies face attack from an outlaw planet. Can they unite in time to prevent another war on the galactic frontier?

Visit the Tradecraft page at my site for longer descriptions. I've also changed my site so the store links go to store pages. I've got too much out to try to link to every single work at every single store. I hope now that the series is done you'll check it out.
smiley.png

One last post in this thread (I think)...

I’ve started back up doing book trailers for some of my books and series. Here’s the one for the Tradecraft series:

Thanks for your support!

Back