Sci-Fi Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)

amjadyahya

Stargate Fan
Title: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Tagline: Revenge is coming.

Genre: Science Fiction, Action, Adventure

Director: Michael Bay

Cast: Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, John Turturro, Ramón Rodríguez, Kevin Dunn, Julie White, Isabel Lucas, John Benjamin Hickey, Matthew Marsden, Andrew Howard, Michael Papajohn, Glenn Morshower, John Eric Bentley, Erin Naas, Spencer Garrett, Rainn Wilson, Katie Lowes, Jonathon Trent, Walker Howard, America Olivo, Aaron Hill, Jareb Dauplaise, John Sanderford, Christopher Curry, Cas Anvar, Michael Benyaer, Deep Roy, Ruben Martinez, Ralph Meyering Jr., Aaron Norvell, Eric Pierpoint, Annie Korzen, Sean T. Krishnan, David Bowe, Kamal Jones, Aaron Lustig, Jim Holmes, Kristen Welker, Cornell Womack, David Luengas, Derek Alvarado, Alex Fernandez, Casey Nelson, Jason Roehm, John Nielsen, Rick Cramer, Arnold Chun, Marvin Jordan, Marc Evan Jackson, Josh Kelly, Jayson Floyd, Geoff Reeves, Aaron Garrido, Joel Lambert, David Paul Olsen, Brian Shehan, Peter Cullen, Mark Ryan, Reno Wilson, Jess Harnell, Robert Foxworth, André Sogliuzzo, Grey DeLisle, Hugo Weaving, Tony Todd, Charlie Adler, Frank Welker, Tom Kenny, Calvin Wimmer, John Di Crosta, Michael York, Kevin Michael Richardson, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenn An, Alexandra Begg, Caitlin Dulany, Andrew Hwang, Matt Iseman, Shayna Ryan, Karina Michel

Release: 2009-06-19

Runtime: 149

Plot: Sam Witwicky leaves the Autobots behind for a normal life. But when his mind is filled with cryptic symbols, the Decepticons target him and he is dragged back into the Transformers' war.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)

In an interview with Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen director Michael Bay at the Friday the 13th premiere. Bay talked about being allowed to film at the Egyptian pyramids, filming three scenes in IMAX, and more!

I can't wait to see this. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait for the dvd - too many kids to be able to go to the cinema. Got no babysitter :(

You'll have to post a full report once you've seen it!!!

Saw it last night! I liked it pretty well.

My thoughts:
I wish Megan Fox had died. Hate her so much.
It breaks my heart when beautiful military planes get destroyed (a la the scene with the aircraft carrier).
One of my friends described the movie as "overstimulation." I think it was a bit overwhelming at times, but enjoyable.
I was a bit confused by the backstory/machine they were trying to destory... I mean, is that machine destroyed (the one that would "put out" our sun)? But didn't they say it was crucial to the autobots' survival??
And what was with those crazy college girls? wow.
Super Optimus Prime was pretty cool.

On the whole I enjoyed the movie!

... though it looks like there's a clear shot for a sequel ...

I loved it, a full 10/10 for me, i know a ton of people hated it, but the scenes were amazing, they had elements of humor, and all of the new Transformers were really cool!

Hoping to see this one either this weekend or next (if they keep it for another week) ... loved the first one, so most definitely need to see this one too ...

This movie is really amazing. I have seen it many times. It is really interesting... :smiley:

Transformers 2 was nicely decorated with action scenes in the whole movie. It stood up to the expectations of public from it. Overall it's like worth watching stuff.

Transformers - Revenge of the fallen movie was nice but I feel like it's second sequel was more cooler than first.

do any of u guys remember the name of tht one vilian who wants to kill sam and its not mega tron, and at the end, right after optimus gets alive again sam rips a piece out him...plz help me!!! ooh and whats tht piece called too?

I watch that movie awesome movie, Now i am waiting for the Transformer 3.The most awaiting movie of 2011.I saw the trailer it is fantastic, hope movie will be as good as trailer,let's wait till 7th july , when the movie is going to release.

"Transformers - Revenge of the fallen" I watched this movie.It is American science fiction-action film.Story is very interesting of this tv show.Megan Fox is my favorite actress.Her acting is good in this movie.I watch online this movie.All parts are my favorites of this movie.