Travel in Other Countries

Oh, do you take debit cards as well?

As long as you're good for it LOL!

I've never been to Egypt... Is it nice there?
My grandparents have been there five times and have plenty of pics and stories like the time a camel named 'Michael Jackson' rode off with my grandmother on it and the handler wouldn't go after it till my grandfather gave him backsheesh (that's an egyptain form of tipping)! Even though it's in the desert, the temperatures are pretty much the same as LA's and I believe that it is a really nics place to go, but i might be biased since i wanted to be an Egyptologist a few years ago and know almost everything about it! ;)

Egypt is a Expensive place, because you have go with a lots comfort. But the money is the least, If you want to know Egypt, you´ll make all the possible to go to this Country.

From Spain the trip to Egypt costs more than 1400 €

When I´ll be civil employee of the Government I will be able to go :P

~Natalia~

I want to go there! I want to go everywere! my friend went to Egypt and got me this bookmark made of papyrus (think that's what its called) with my name in hyroglypics!

nance said:
I want to go there! I want to go everywere! my friend went to Egypt and got me this bookmark made of papyrus (think that's what its called) with my name in hyroglypics!
yep that's what it's called!! I've got one too but it has the god Thoth on it who among other thing is the god of writing. He has the head of an Ibis and the body of a man and is almost always seen hlding writing equipment. That was just FYI not really on topic though!
P.S and its Hieroglyphics

I've been to several US states since we move around.....and like Vic the Caribbean islands, and Japan (only b/c I was born there since my dad is in the AF), but I'd love to go to Australia and Austria.

I only have been to England ! And I like this country ! But I'd like to go to lots of countries !! I even made a list of them !

Back