Travel in Other Countries

i wish i could use stuff that i or somebody else made, but my family's computer is all screwed up and it won't let me use that stuff it eather makes em wallpapers or won't do anything

I've been to the states... once. lol. And it was only Sugarloaf... in Maine for those of you who don't know. And we drove, like 10 hours... ugh but it was fun!

Sugarloaf??? Weird name! Is it called that for any particular reson?
Does anybody know what there is to do in Washington DC, i'm gonna have a whole week to kill over there and I don't know what there is to do apart from all the historic stuff and the White House, oh and of course the spy museum. Don't you thingk they should have syd's name immortalised there?? Ha LOL!

I went to Germany , Greece and Portugal. I would like go to Egypt, but it isn´t a good moment. I want to go next year to France if I have money and to Italy.

If I go next year of Trip of Studies, I go away to Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic.

~Natalia~

okay i ve been to:

NYC: considering i live 10 min away i love it!!!
CANCUN!: 2wice
~ Fiesta americana grand coral beach
~ Beach Palace
Jamiaca- Wydham Resort
MAss.
RI
PA
CT

etc.............

I would like go to Egypt, but it isn´t a good moment.

Egypt is fine at the moment as is Turkey and many other middle eastern countries, everyone has just been advised to travel with extra caution ontop of the already put in place saftey guides eg. for women, it is a good idea to travel with a man or at least in a group (which I won't be doing, stubborn thing that I am I will be going it alone.) The best thing to do is to find out what your countries travel warnings are to specific countries and i'm sure that you will find that the warnings for the middle east are only slightly higher than normal. Except maybe for Americans who's government might have stringent travel plans in place for it's citizens. :D
Tip: If you go pretend to be Canadian, English or an Aussie, everyone loves Aussies! ;)

To go to the middle east, or anywhere as a woman is really fine you just have to know a bit about where you're going, customs and places and just know how to handle yourself. I was 14 when I went to Bali and I went out into the markets and that by myself, i got some crude comments from some of the local men and thirteen marriage proposalsbut if you ignore them they usually let it go.

Ha no but I was tempted when one of them offered me 1 million rupeia (balaniese currency), before I realised that that was only $1000. LOL not really!
Where do you want to go the most K.Ackles??

I know! I thought I was worth at least 500 kabillion bajillion dollars!! (I take personal cheques!LOL)
With the world trip I've planned I can't get to nepal or tibet, so i'll have to do them seperatley. But I can't wait to do Egypt!! I think it will be awesome! Italy is definatly a must too especially for the food. Mmmmm!

Back