Travel

Yo, this is R. Due to sex and maybe language. Don't be afraid to list your oppinions.

Syd and Micheal are in bed, Vaughn kisses her neck, then moves up toward her ear. She returns the effect, pulling at his shirt and slowly lifting it up his back. Then he pauses in his efforts long enough to pull it off the rest of the way, then he continues.
Sydney giggles, "Slow down! I can't work in these conditions."
He smiles. "You work for the CIA. You can do anything."
She laughs again. Vaughn slides off his belt, then she pulls off her own shirt, and he growls playfully.
"You know, Vaughn... you never act like this normally. Typical Vaughn behavior contains quiet worry for his fellow officer Sydney Bristow."
His turn to laugh. I guess. He stands up, taking off his socks and pants. She mirrors his actions, until the two of them are in no more than their underwear. He gets back into bed and they continue to make out. He knits his brow and stops suddenly. "Do you want to... heh, this might sound stupid... but have you ever thought about kids? You know... miniature Micheal Vaughns?"
Sydney sighs. "I don't know... like you say, I work for the CIA..."
"I can handle it."
She pulls at his boxers. "Does that answer your question?"
He grins. "Hmm..."
They finish undressing, until they are both naked and lying on the bed, wondering about what Jack would think about 'miniature Micheal Vaughns.' Then they pushed beyond that thinking, Sydney ran her hands up and down Vaughns penis, and kissed his lips.
"I can't believe we're doing this." She mutters.
He holds her hips carefully, then they decide in unison to connect.
"Rrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggg!"
They jump, startled.
"Damn phone!" Micheal mutters, then he stands up miserably to answer it.
"Hello?!" He yells into the speaker.
"Hello, this is Jason Bennete calling for a Miss Sydney Bristow."
Vaughn turns and holds the phone out to her, "Miss Sydney Bristow."
"Status soon to change." She whispers playfully. Then, into the phone, "Hello?"
"Jason Bennete, Miss Bristow... I have been informed that you were friends with a Mister Will Tippin?"
"Um... yes."
"I'm... sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but a body was found today in the Carlton Hotel south of... well... it belonged to him. I doubt locations are of importance. I'm sorry."
The voice was calm, as though he had the duty of making these calls so often that he was used to it. Sydney dropped the phone, and the light went off, signaling that Jason had hung up. Vaughn watched in horror as Sydney's previously cheerful eyes filled with tears.
"What?! What is it? Sydney?" He grabbed the phone and threw it aside, then wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "What is it?"
"Will..."

2. "Dad, Francie and Will were in France on a vacation. I swear to God, Dad, something is wrong."
"Yes, it was probably a murder for money. Sydney, it is being investigated."
"Dad! I told you, Francie has been acting strangely... maybe Sloane or... or Sark or Irina or... SOMEONE is drugging her or something... maybe they're watching Will! Were..."

Sydney had ran into the CIA headquarters first thing the morning after, and since the call her mind had been whirring. She hadn't recieved any sleep. Had her enemy found her weakness? Her personal life?
"Sydney, get to work. We have a lead on a man thought to know something about Sloane's current location. I need you to look at it."
"Dad, the police... they don't know as much as us... maybe we could do something they can't." She was quite aware she was ranting now, but she couldn't think of anything better to do. She had to make Jack understand her fears.
"Sydney... please."
"Dad! You're so... detached, you're so detached. Look at it my way, please!"
"I have... forget the assignment. You need rest! Go home, Sydney."
"... fine... I'll go to work."
"Okay, Weiss has details for you."
Sydney walked out of Jack's office. Was she right? He didn't know. He pressed a button on his phone line wired to contact a worthy agent. "Mr. Jason?"
"Here, sir."
"I hope I'm not interupting, but I'd like you to come to my office for a moment."
"No problem at all, sir. I'll be right there."
"Good."

'Mr. Jason,' in his office, stood and straitend his papers quickly. He knew what was going on. He had made certain that Jack's phone would contact him and no one else. He was Jason Bennete. Sydney had been to stressed to think of the major detail in her call last night... Jason Bennete. Now he was going to be sent off to France because Jack isn't dumb, and he knows that his daughter isn't either. He was off to see 'Francie.' The killer of Will Tippin.

AgentNicBristow said:
i dunno...will has been sydney's good friend along time, and she just didnt seem to care enough... :thinking:
Sorry if this sounds... odd... but sometimes if something happens to someone close to you you don't break down like people'd expect but you kind of... go numb.

Anyway, I think the fanfic is pretty good so far. Let's see what happens, eh?

Back