Triple Agent

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 7</span>

"Sydney, who is that man?" Sloane asked her.

Sydney searched wildly for an excuse, but she soon realized there was no way out of it.

"He's a friend," she replied carefully.

"A friend?"

"Yes, he's Michael Vaughn. He's an old friend of mine. We've known each other since forever!"

"Oh."

"So can I go sir?"

"Yes, go ahead."

Sydney was almost out of the office when Sloane called out, "Sydney! I was wondering, Emily hasn't seen you for awhile, and I know she would love to see you, so maybe you could come over for dinner this Saturday night."

Sydney smiled. "I'd love to."

"You can go ahead and bring a guest, too."

"Ok, well bye."

"Actually," Sloane said, "maybe you could bring that friend of yours, Michael Vaughn."

"I'll see if he can come." Then Sydney rushed out of the room.
________________________________________________________________________________
___

Sydney was pacing around the warehouse when Vaughn came in.

"So what's so urgent?" he asked.

"He knows."

"Knows what?"

"He knows about you!"

"What?"

"Some SD-6 agents caught us together last night and took a picture. They gave it to Sloane and he asked me about it."

"What'd you say?"

"I told him you were some old friend. But the bad news is that he wants you to come with me to dinner at his house on Saturday."

"WHAT?!"

"I know, I know. What're we gonna do?" she asked him as she sat down on a crate.

He sat down next to her. "I don't know."

She sighed. "Well, the good news is that Sloane is sending me to Germany to break into the SpanAx building. But he wants us to get another disc. I don't know what's on it, though."

"That's good."

"What's my counter-mission?"

"We'll make a dead-drop at the airport and we'll make a copy for us and then give the original back to you."

"Ok. I guess I'll see you later."

"Ok. Bye." She got up and left, but not before turning to look back at Vaughn and smile at him.
________________________________________________________________________________
__

"Sydney, good! You're home!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Hi Jess, what's up?"

"The Covenent came up with your counter-mission."

"Oh, good."

Jessica handed her a ring.

"When you get hold of the disk, just press the diamond on this ring to the disc and it'll load up all the info onto it. Then give it to me and we'll download the information onto a computer."

"Ok. Well, I'm going to sleep." And Sydney went to her bedroom before Jessica could say anything.
__

On Friday, Sydney came back from Germany. Her mission was a complete success.

She walked into the warehouse on Saturday morning to find Vaughn standing there. He smiled as she came in.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"So the mission was a complete success."

"That's good."

"So about the dinner thing with the Sloanes... Director Devlin said it would look suspicous if I didn't come, so I'm ordered to go to dinner with you tonight. We just have to make up a cover story about me."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Yeah, it'll be fine. Anyways, your dad will be there. Now, you know that Rambaldi book you got a couple of weeks ago?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, there's a blank page, page number 47 in the book that we need you to steal. We think Sloane will show it to you. So later on in the evening we're gonna find a way to create a diversion so you can switch page 47 with this." He handed her a blank page.

"Ok."

"Well, that's all. I'll see you tonight."

"Ok. Umm... how are you gonna get there?"

"I'll find directions."

"Well, you know you could pick me up and I could tell you how to get there."

Vaughn smiled a little. "Sounds like a plan."

"You know how to get to my house?"

"Yeah. I'll pick you up at a quarter 'till 7."

"Ok. See you later."
_

"So what's the occasion for?" Will asked Sydney as she stepped into her high heel shoes.

"I'm having dinner with my boss tonight."

"Fun."

"I know."

"So are you gonna get going?"

"No, someone's picking me up."

"Who?"

"Some guy from work."

"Oh." Will started to feel jealous again.

Sydney walked out of her room and Will followed.

"Francie, how do I look?"

"You look fine."

"Ok, good." Sydney was dressed in a sphaghetti strap black dress. She was nervous because she wanted to look good for Vaughn.

"So what's this guy name, the one who's picking you up?" Will asked. Francie and Jessica turned to look at Sydney.

"Michael."

Will felt really jealous now. It was the guy she liked who was picking her up.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Sydney rushed to get it first, but Jessica got there first.

She opened the door where a very gorgeous looking man was standing.

"Hi, I'm Michael Vaughn. Is Sydney here?"

that's all for now!!! i'll write more later!
lylas
-becca

GREAT updates!!!!

i wonder what jessica thinks about syd liking michael...i can see that being a problem....

and michael going to dinner at sloanes....does not sound like a good idea! lol

thanks for the pm!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 8 Spoilers</span>

Vaughn meets Sloane :eek:

Jessica talks about Vaughn to the Covenent :confused:

Jack doesn't like the chemistry between Vaughn and Sydney :angry:

Is tonight the night that Syd and Vaugh finally kiss??????? ;)

Chapter 8 Spoilers

Really good chapter- I can't wait to see what happens over at Sloane's house... Great chapter! Thanx for the pm and update soon!

Em

Ps- do you want us to read the next chapter really bad or are you having computer problems? :lol:

Hey Becca!!!
I bet you know who it is!
HEHEHE. I haven't read yours yet but now I will. Joy think of all the black mailing I can do! :devil: Just kidding see ya 2morrow!!! Oh and do u know that Lauren G. is on this site 2 well just an FYI. Update soon!
-high on sugar. :stupid: :makefun:
:vaughn1: (you get the refrence. I couldn't find a dancing face!)

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 8</span>

"Yeah, she's here. Come in," Jessica said, shocked at how freakin' hot he was. She ushered him in.
"Sydney! Michael is here!" Jessica yelled. She smiled up at Vaughn. He smiled back.
They heard the sound of Syney's heels clicking on the wooden floor. When she saw Vaughn, she gave him a huge smile. "Hi."
He gave her a big smile too. "Hi." He checked her out, but not in a sleazy way. "You look really pretty."
Will walked in behind Sydney, glaring at Vaughn.
"Thanks," she said. She smiled shyly. "These are my friend, Jessica and Will, and I think Francie is coming right now."
Francie came up behind Sydney and Will and they all shook hands.
"Well, we better get going," Vaughn said. "Bye, it was nice to meet you all." Sydney and Vaughn went out the door, and Vaughn helped her down. When their hands touched they smiled at each other. Everyone saw their smiles.
When they drove away, Francie said, "Oh, how romantic!!!"
Will rolled his eyes, and Jessica stood there, thinking.
________
"So, what's our story gonna be?" Vaughn asked Sydney.
"The story for Sloane?"
"Yeah."
"We met in highschool."
"Good start."
"Thank you. So, we met in highschool in 10th grade..."
"In English class."
"Yeah." Sydney smiled. "So we met in English class because I had to tutor you in English-"
"Hey! That's no fair! Why can't I be tutoring you?"
"Because I said so. So I had to tutor you and we became friends. Then we went off to seperate colleges but still kept in touch. And you just moved back here because you're working at a law firm here."
"Sounds good."
"Yeah?"
Vaughn looked over at her and smiled. "Yeah."
___

"I'm telling you this would be a good plan!" Jessica whisper-shouted into her cellphone.
"I don't like it."
"Why, because Sydney wouldn't be with you?"
The person on the other line was quiet.
"Shut up," the person finally said.
"You know it's a good idea."
"I'll mention it to the boss."
"Thank you." Jessica snapped her cell phone shut. "God," she said to herself, "Danny can be so annoying!"

So how is it so far? Please review! I'll post more later!

-Becca

I think this is sooooo awsome!! I really like it ALOT. I cant wait for the next chapter!!!!! :woot: Its a great story!!!! gonna update soon!! Thank you so much for the pm!!!!

:angry: So Becca I read. ALL of it!! I risked getting in trouble with my parents to read this so be thankful. :angry: Just kidding!! :P Well sort of. See ya loved it PM me!
Brittany
Brittanica(Can you help me tink of the rest of my nicknames, I have too many!)
etc.
oh yeah and.....
Hyped up on sugar!!! :woot:

Hey Beccy What is hanging CHICKEN? ( Lauren wouldn't let me call you DOG she says its an inside joke between you two and Ashley? I know you'll tell me what that means on MOnday *sinister laugh* I KNOW you will!)
okay so Lauren is sitting here next to me and she has something to say/type. Don't hate me I don't know what she wants to say *evil diabolical laugh* Though I'm sure its something very, very sweet *sarcasm*:
Lauren-hey becki! whats up girl? haven't tlk'd 2 u in like 4 ever( more like since you wrote that story. sorry about that fit)!ne way, i read ur story. u rock girl. don't tell britt about the dog thing we e-mailed that guy. that was our inside joke! don't share it no matter what she does to you. btw:i miss tlking to you, so please e me, k???

Britt- :blink: okay?

Lauren- :angelic: friend? hopefully??? :angelfly: 🐈 :hide: :stupid: (well I am sitting next to Brittany aren't I ?)
:angelic: :joker: :christmas: 🍕 :sport: :argue: :wizhat: :xoxo: 🦷 :godblessamerica: :balloons: :chatchairs: :tree: :tcu: :eek:scar: :clap: :band: :beta: :Pharoh: :blush: :starwars: :Phaseone: :makefun: :makefun: :makefun: :makefun: :Punkrock: :gotmilk: :gotmilk: :syd1: :syd1: :syd1: :syd1: :syd2: :syd2: :syd3: :syd3: :syd4: :syd4: :vaughn1: :vaughn1: 🛴 🕵 :stretcher: :stretcher: :tvhappy: :tvhorror: :thud: :homestar: :homestar: :2love: :2love: :daisy: :pig: :daisy: :cold: :dogrun: :dogrun: :cheers: :cheers: 🐟 🐟 :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :mail: :Playball: :Playball: :snorkel: :snorkel: :sorry: :hide: :surf: :welcome: 🦋 :cloud9:🕵 🕵 :drive: :fishing2: :harp: 💘 💘 :missing: :missing: :seehearspeak: :rain: :seehearspeak: :seehearspeak: :beaver: :panda: :robot: :emoticonmachine: :emoticonmachine:: :compress: :compress: :lightsabre: :lightsabre: :lightsabre: :lightsabre: :lightsabre: 📅 :Please: :Please: :Please: :rockon: :rockon: :stereo: :watsup: :watsup: :notworthy: :busted: :coolthumb: :beret: 🎸 :doh: :happydance: :handset: 🏒 :serenade: :Plane: :sadangel: :viking: :wanted: :marlene: :sadangel:
Britt you will tell ME!!!! About the DOG thing and I am dazed CONFUSED!!!!Well um.... story still rocks
-Oh yeah and I LOVE MISTY she is COOOOOOOL!!!!
Hyped up on sugar is now going bye bye after Lauren says one more thing :viking: :wanted: :yikes: :snack: :serenade: :Plane: :mummywrap: 🎈 :lightsabre: :compress: :emoticonmachine: :robot: :panda: :rain:
:bond: :groupwave: (I just clicked on random things!)

Lauren- sorry, bri is on another sugar rush-
Britt- I LOVE Sugar!!!!!!
Lauren- waw... what a wierdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (bri i mean. she sais thank u 4 that coment) ttyl, buy

:jawdrop: Ho my GODDDDDdddddddd, this story is wonderful, I can't believe that I didn't review it before, please Pm me when you update and I hope it 'll be soon.
Thanks.
Bisou

:eek:scar:

Back