Trivial things that annoy the felgercarb out of you!

Azhria Lilu

Captain
This is a thread just for venting about those little irks - nothing major, just the trivial stuff in life.

Like.. for example... Paloma Faith's latest song "Only Love Can Hurt Like This". Damn it, I bet if I punched her in the face that'd hurt a hell of a lot more than bloody love! Go away!!!! grrrrrr

First, I realize an animal's body language is unreadable to many...but I am so disgusted by memes or gifs with an animal that is in distress or pain. Add to that some witty text layered on the image, and I'm cursing the creator of image.

Trying to find something misplaced in one room, then when going to another room I forget what I was looking for....
hqdefault.jpg

Arrogance, know-it-all folks, a old off roader saying, "Those who claim to know everything, annoy those of us who do know everything, LOL!
th

Annoying me-
Waiting & waiting for the 'estimate' phone call.
I must have branches cut off of my huge black walnut tree, they are too close to my neighbor's roof.
So...the unknown is annoying the felgercarb outta me. $$$?

Business phone calls in general. Press 1, Press2, bla, blaa, blaaa. Lazy phone operators or admin, hiding behind recordings collecting a pay check. I press zero its much faster. LOL!

Prices on everything going up. Since 2000 this felgercarb has been going on. The bubble will burst and I will be the one laughing.....

Annoying me-
Waiting & waiting for the 'estimate' phone call.
I must have branches cut off of my huge black walnut tree, they are too close to my neighbor's roof.
So...the unknown is annoying the felgercarb outta me. $$$?
Oooh, black walnut tree? Those make some mighty fine chocolate chip cookies!

Of course though if you're the unlucky person who has to shell them you end up with the black covering everywhere but, still, cookies. :D

Strange women asking me my life story, what do I do, how many kids, etc. Uh missy, I'm just trying to buy some milk, eggs, and butter, whats with the third degree? Heck I had a gal follow me to a strip mall while I was test driving a MGB for sale. She wasn't half bad, but I could tell she wasn't interested in the car. So I gave her the low down on the ride any ways, and gave her our business number, LOL, I went into a store and she had a be-wildered look on her face, haaa dodged the bullet again. Ha haaaa!:LOL:
76530239.jpg

Bmw's jumping out of no where in front of me to hit the left turn arrow, then they go through it when its red. Man typical dumb ass! Makes one need a beer and a cig, unfortunately I quit the cig part and cut down on my brews, per doctors order!
481284.png

Back