Comedy Tropic Thunder

Tropic Thunder

Starring:
Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr., Steve Coogan, Jay Bar...
Review:
Think of all the ways you can hurt yourself laughing, as in fall down, split your sides, bust a gut, blow your mind. You get it all in Tropic Thunder, a knockout of a comedy that keeps you laughing constantly. It's also killer smart, lacing combustible action with explosive gags. Major props to Ben Stiller, the director, co-producer, co-writer and co-star, who shows us Hollywood at war with its own ginormous ego during the making of a megabudget Vietnam War movie with an uproariously inept cast and crew. Stiller took flak for the other three movies he's directed: 1994's Reality Bites was allegedly too soft, 1996's The Cable Guy too dark, 2001's Zoolander too airy-fairy. Confession: I liked them all. And I'm nuts about Tropic Thunder, with its dynamite script by Stiller, Justin Theroux and...
Rating: 3 Stars

(Via Rolling Stone)

I hate to admit it but... this looks like it'll be a funny movie. I doubt the wife would find the humor in it so it'll be a DVD rental for me.

Ok, i saw this movie tonight, and it has a stupid storyline, but is one of the funniest movies ive seen this summer. If you've seen it, post what you thought, if not, go see that sh*t and then post

Haha i might bootleg it to but i did hear it was funny but i enjoy watchin the movie more in the theaters so idk how is it~

Since it sounds like it sucks, I'm not gonna waste my time with it, but I might watch a bootleg of it. Pineapplexpress though I don't think I'll like either, I thought Superbad was kinda retarded too so I don't know.

I thought ths movie was ok, about what I expected overall gets about a 5/10, I didn't feel ripped off paying for it but wouldn't bother seeing it again..... The thing I didn't expect was the absolutely fantastic performance from Robert Downey Jnr..... He so made this movie.