Fantasy Tru Calling

haha yea i love her hair.

we'll get all of season two...but theres only like 3 eps left. im gonna miss it!

Yea it was such a good twist, i was like "what the???"

I hope Harrison doesn't turn against her. i just watched the ep from 2 weeks (first of the season) where their dad offers Harry a job and Jack is talking to teh dad about how Harrison and Tru's bond is all tight and stuff and the dad is like "so is that of a father and son". grrr evil evil dad. oh and i loved from that ep (where she has to save a water patrol lifeguard person) the note she leaves Jack at the nd "Been there, saved that - Tru" hehehe she's so cute!

Alrighty then.

Coolies.

Alias Day.

Last nights eppy very good.

You could see he wanted to help the girl.

But it wasn't in his destiny.

Good for Harrison for the doing the right think even though it meant dobbing in a mate.

I love the new Opening Credits

yea new opening credits r pretty good. im still obsessed with that song! i luv it!

I thought the whole premise of the ep was awesome. It also meant we (and Tru) learnt how Jack does was he does. the whole kinda "live a day in eachother's shoes" thing was awesome.

Poor davis, mean evil psychiatrist chic is BAD NEWS!

only what? 2 more to go....:(

Yeh I know.

Poor Davis can't see that he being used.

I love Tru/Eliza's Hair and Wardrobe.

I wish I lived in Vancouver and I could wander round the city like that :smiley: ;)

Sighs off to my real world.

GAH, I kept forgetting the new time slot - sick of OC so that was a bad "lead-in".

I think S2 was just weird, weird. Especially since there were a bunch of epis that never aired - like the Christmas one, which, by the time "Tru" started, had already passed, and then FOX scrapped the entire project, something they said they wouldn't do. Yeah right.

I guess time-travel can't be fun every day. But going back and finding out that nope, no murder...just a bad fuse which ended up killing the janitor was the most anti-climatic ending I've ever seen. :rolleyes:

If and when they release the DVDs, I hope they package the un-aired episodes. Never did find out that much about Tru's dad, how he recuited Jason Priestley's character...oh right, Jack, and etc. etc. What exactly are the ramifications of Tru keeping people from crossing the line? Would saving one person result in the death of another (this happened before, but I'm referring to the possibility of someone dying who was not "supposed to"). And where is that crystall ball Jack has that sees everything two weeks in advance (or prior, depending on which side of time they're on). :confused:

saturn9 said:
If and when they release the DVDs, I hope they package the un-aired episodes.
[post="1377862"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
They almost certainly will. I think there was only 1 unaired on Fox, actually.

why was it unaired if it was made? man is it that hard to show 7 eps not 6....BAH!

i think tonites the last one. im totally 100% positive but i think so. that sux majorly.

yeah dani i miss my tru and my alias too!

Back