Action True Lies (1994)

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
Title: True Lies

Tagline: When he said I do, he never said what he did.

Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: James Cameron

Cast: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jamie Lee Curtis, Tom Arnold, Bill Paxton, Tia Carrere, Art Malik, Eliza Dushku, Grant Heslov, Charlton Heston, Marshall Manesh, James Allen, Dieter Rauter, Jane Morris, Katsy Chappell, Crystina Wyler, Ofer Samra, Paul Barselou, Charles A. Tamburro, Jean-Claude Parachini, Uzi Gal, Majed Ibrahim, Armen Ksajikian, Mike Akrawi, Mike Cameron, Charles Cragin, Louai Mardini, Gino Salvano, Scott Dotson, Tom Isbell, John Bruno, Sergio Kato, Sayed Badreya, Ray Buffer, Max Daniels, Joan Quinn Eastman, Richard Givens, Loren Janes, Lane Leavitt, Cassidy McMillan, Jody Millard, Erik Parillo, Manny Perry, Charlie Picerni, Dale Resteghini, William Shipman, Matt Sigloch, Ryken Zane

Release: 1994-07-15

Runtime: 141

Plot: A fearless, globe-trotting, terrorist-battling secret agent has his life turned upside down when he discovers his wife might be having an affair with a used car salesman while terrorists smuggle nuclear war heads into the United States.
True Lies (1994)

This is one of my favorite movies ever. I've seen this film so many times since it came out. Lots of humor and action! If you haven't seen it an enjoy action-comedies, I recommend it. (y)

YEAH!!! I luv this movie....but actually it's been showing in my tv station for soooooo many times that I can almost remember her dancing part!!! Her dance is just awesome~~ Btw, anyone c jamie lee curtis in Freaky Friday?? She's gorgeous!!!

Kindergarten Cop and True Lies were the only Arnold movies I ever liked (but I never saw the Terminator movies), cuz I usually hate Arnold. I don't know if I really like Kindergarten cop though, because I haven't seen it since...well I was in kindergarten.

SecretAgentMan said:
a sequel was rumored to be in the works with the original cast, but thats about finished with Arnold as a Governor.
I heard about that. I checked imdb.com, but I didn't see anything about it.

Flames24 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
a sequel was rumored to be in the works with the original cast, but thats about finished with Arnold as a Governor.
I heard about that. I checked imdb.com, but I didn't see anything about it.
they had it oh the Hollywood Stock Exchange for a while but after he was elected all his future credits disappeared.

I think the first movie I'll watch after the semester is over will be.....

Me too. I had it on tape when I was a kid. I would watch it all the time and got to the point where I started memorizing the dialogue! :lol:

If you liked the movie, don't both with new series. :(