Season 2 True Love

Romantically, who's love seems truest? deepest?

• Jack's love for Irina

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Irina's love for Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arvin's love for Emily

• Emily's love for Arvin

• Vaughn's love for Sydney

• Sydney's love for Vaughn

• Total voters
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
despite the fact that i am so a vaughn and syd shipper i think sloane reaolly loves emily.....i mean he got rid of all the stuff for her and he looked really hurt when she was shot.....i still think that syd and vaughn are like the best couple but sloane loves emily a whole lot more
[/B]
I agree. At the beginning I was angry with Sloane for betraying Emily again. I was happy when Emily went to Sydney. When Sloane decided he had to change for Emily and Emily said he would go with him and Emily died, I was devastated and heartbroken. :brokenheart: -_- There love was great. :love:

I still think Sydney's and Vaugh's love is truly great! Vaughn showed his love by caring for Sydney from the beginning. Even when he spent his own money to investigate Irina; both for himself and Sydney. Sydney has shown her love by also caring for Vaughn. She was willing to kill Sloane to save him. When Sark shot him, she cared for Vaughn not caring that Sark was getting away.

VAUGHN AND SYDNEY FOR EVER

Sloane may have loved Emily, but Emily for some strange reason REALLY loved Sloane :confused: . And sorry to get off topic here ;) , but SARK IS A WUSS, HE COULDN'T EVEN HANDLE A LITTLE FIGHT WITH VAUGHN, HAND-TO-HAND!!! NOT GUNS!!! :angry: But it was nice when Sydney was really worried about Vaughn :smiley: even though she probably knew that he had a vest. (y) She could have just left him there :thinking: but she stayed with Vaughn instead of going after Sark. :blink:

Nah, not at the moment anyways, SARK YOU BRIT BASTARD!!!! HAND-TO-HAND!! NO GUNS!!! THAT WUSS HAS NO RESPECT!! Go Syd, throw him of a building or something so we won't have any Sark cheap shots anymore ^_^

Yeah, you're probably right, so many of those 1 in a million chance situations, damn situations, need better luck, and Sark to get less luck, lol

i said sloanes love for emily, because he should have killed her so many times, but he didn't and i dunno, they just seem so close. and vuaghn and syd's love is that big rigght now...

It has to be vauhgns love 4 Syd. It is so completely obvious he more than loves her, he adores her. He risked his job and their friendship by telling her so. He truly loves her

I have to say Vaughn and Sydney!!!!!!

The scene that I really like in this episode is when Vaughn got shot by Sark and Syd touched his face and kissed him! That scene was sooooo sweet!!!!!!

MyCuriousLife said:
I have to say Vaughn and Sydney!!!!!!

The scene that I really like in this episode is when Vaughn got shot by Sark and Syd touched his face and kissed him! That scene was sooooo sweet!!!!!!
I agree, I like very much this Scene. Syd Loves Vaughn is evident :lol:

i voted jack's love for irina...you can tell he really loves her...a close second was arvin's love for emily

i wouldnt vote vaughn's love for sydney...HE MARRIED ANOTHER WOMAN after all...or so it seems

Alias-luver1122 said:
because he seems very in love with her(more then the others).
I just don't see that what with all the going behind her back stuff . . .
:(

i think the one decent thing you can say about sloane is that he loved his wife.

but still, syd and vaughn's love for eachother is much much better!

Back