Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I belive in both

• I believe in love.. but not that

• I don't believe in anything

• Total voters
I believe in love, soulmates, but not so much in love at first site. Just attraction at first site.

I do think I've found my soulmate and we're probably going to be getting married in a few years. Its just that we're both still in university and I'd rather wait til I'm finished school to get married.

I believe in soul mates, but I don't think many people ever find their soul mate!

With most of my school friends married or engaged, I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I mean, there has to be a reason why so many marriages break up, and why so many first marriages fall apart so soon after they began.

I keep joking with my mother that you have to go through your first marriage in order to meet your true life partner (ie your second marriage). The problem is, I don't want to go through a marriage break-up!

I think I am just too picky. I don't want to be with somebody I love, but who is not really the 'one' person for me. :smiley:

I believe in soul mates.. (twins :P )

I don't believe in love at first sight

So I don't believe both

And of course i believe in love

So I do believe in something

I don't believe in soulmates. I don't believe in love at first sight... but I do believe in lust at first sight. ;) :lol:

I do believe in having one true love. But I also believe that you won't always end up with your true love...

Back