~True Love~

I agree with Michael. It's time for her to get a souvenir. One that everyone can see and can't be removed. One as painful and stupid as that tatoo she forced him to get. He should make her get her tongue pierced. :angelic:

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Awww They're so cute together...Vaughn must be doing something worse as revenge... Thanks for the PM.

-erin :smiley:

oh my God what happened?
I hope youre okay. . . :hug:

and thanks for the reviews!

Zoe
I'm fine; I just have swelling under the patella and my tib-fib hits the patella everytime I extend...nothing too serious. Thanks for your concern Zoe. :hug:

:vaughn1: sure looks sexy :naughty: and dangerous :ninja: with this tatoo:doctor:. In my (and Sydney) opinion it was worth. But i may take sides here
And yep, payback is a b*** so i'm waiting impatiently now :devil: . :hmm: I guess it can't be anything too drastic becouse :eyebrow: ... well it's Vaughn :sigh:. A Sweetie :smooch: :2love:
:Ponder: If he wanted to punish her ( :nonono: no not like that :angelic: ) he could just left her :run: for afternnon with his parents :woot:
Did I mention that I love his family :angelnot: .

Hey guys! Hope you like.

True Love.

"So uh. . .Whens that surprise of yours gonna pop out huh?" Sydney asked jiggling her legs nervously as she sat on the edge of the bed.
Micheal was busy pawing through a little paper bag on the long side table where the T.V was situated.
"In a second hun." he called out cheerfully.
She made a face.
"A second is over . . Love." she called back frustrated.
Eventually he walked up to her, his lips in a triumphant grin.
"I have the perfect souvenier." he declared as he held something behind his back.
"Well let me see it." she insisted leaping up and trying to get a look at it.
He laughed and took a few steps back, sucessfully avoiding her.
"I just ask of you one thing. . " he began.
"Yeah. Sure. Whatever." she said impatiently as she tried to corner him against the wall.
"That you'll keep an open mind. . .And that you'll remember how painful. . .And humiliating my So Called Souvenier was." he said primly.
Sydney rolled her eyes.
"Fine! Just show me!" she nearly yelled.
He quickly thrust the box at her and she grabbed it up her brow creasing as she studied it.
"Hair COLOUR!" she said as she stared in disbelief at the model on the cover of the box.
Micheal nodded.
"Yup. And i picked red cos i thought you get kinda fiery at times. . ."
he broke off as she shot him a glare.
"Hey! Its really not that bad. . .
It washes out after only three Washes!" he said as he pointed to the box.
"Micheal. . ." she said in a whinny voice.
He looked at her his expression suddenly solemn.
"Actually Syd. . .It was really hard picking this, seeing as i really love you the way you are. . .
And i'd really hate to change anything about you." Micheal said sincerely.
Sydney brightened.
"Sooo . . . You mean i dont have to do this?" she asked.
A boyish grin broke out across his handsome.
"Theres no way youre getting out of this one Syd." he informed her and she groaned.
She was about to stomp into the bathroom, when he stopped her by gently placing his hand on her shoulder.
"Wait. . . .Let me do it." he said.
She raised her eyebrows.
"Youre gonna personally hand out the punishment?" she asked.
He sighed as he led her over to the bathroom.
"I'd hardly call it 'Punishment?' "he Laughed.
She sat down in the soft chair and stared at her reflection in the mirror.
The bathroom was truly beautiful, she observed as she stared at the gold edged mirror and how the soft delicate lighting made her look and feel so much better about herself.

Sydney froze then as she felt his warm hands moving through her hair and the feel of the cool liquid as it touched her scalp.
His touch was startlingly sensual and she closed her eyes revelling in the feel of his hands, and the delicate rose scent of the hair colour.
She moaned as his fingers deftly massaged the highly sensitive area at the base of her neck and she couldnt help but wonder if he. . .
"Did you plan this?" she groaned as he brought his hands back to the top of her head.
He laughed softly.
"Plan what?" he asked teasingly when he full well knew what she was trying to imply.
She slowly opened her eyes.
"You know what im talking about." she said emphatically as she locked eyes with him in the mirror.
"Enlighten me Sydney. . ." he murmured and she leaned back her head drawing in his touch.
"Naughty little boy. . ." she mumbled and smiled as he laughed.
Sydney sat on the bed flipping through a Vogue Magazine as she waited for the hair colour to dry.
Micheal was sitting on the edge of the bed aimlessy flipping from channel to channel.
Sydney glanced up at him and was struck by how the two of them looked together. . .
Like the typical couple. . .
It was kinda. . .Cute?
"Theres absolutely junk on T.V." Micheal said dismally as he carelessy tossed the remote away.
Sydney laughed and glanced up at the screen.

"Whats so bad about Grey's anotamy?" Sydney asked.
Micheal made a face.
"I find the cast. . . So annoying." he frowned.
Sydney scowled.
"Hey! I kind of like them." she said.
He laughed then and leaned towards her.
"All the more reason for me to hate the show. . .Darling." he drawled.
Sydney got of the bed and made her way to the bathroom.
"Im going to wash this of." she huffed.
"Do you mind if i join you in a minute?" Micheal asked innocently.
He then quickly ducked as she threw her Vogue magazine at him.
Twenty minutes later, Sydney emerged from the bathroom,
looking perplexed.
"Micheal. . . .It didnt turn red." she said baffled as she ran her fingers through her now shiny silky brown hair.
He looked up at her with a fond smile.
"Thats because it was just a natural colour enhancer." he explained.
Her eyes widened in surprise as she stared at him.
"Did you really think i'd let you change something like that about yourself?
Come on Syd. . . I could never do that. . ." he said warmly as he stood up and faced her.
Sydney bit her lip, suddenly feeling awful.
She had forced him to get a painful tatoo. . .
And he had just made her condition her hair. . .
"Oh Micheal. . ." she sighed as he drew her in an embrace.
She leaned her head against his comforting chest and closed her eyes.
It really did feel good. . .
Being in love.

please review....

Back