~True Love~

Cute chappy. The interactions between them. She didn't sound horrified at the thought of them sleeping together. And Vauhgn hot, french accent. And his very nice parents. Love it :woot:
Stiill..... SHE DON'T REMEMBER :(

She didn't remember :( Every time I got drunk (3 or 4 times) I remembered everything I did have a hangover which led me to drink water all day but that was all, I guess Syd is not like me :lol:
Vaughn parents are great!

Awesome update. Thaks for the pm :D

°°NiCkY°°

I knew Michael was rich. ;) Plus, he's handsome, considerate and generous. And Michael's mother likes her. Nick doesn't have a chance.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Disappointed she didn't remember, but figured she wouldn't. I am surprised though that Vaughn went to see his parents so soon. Wasn't expecting that to happen for a bit yet. But its cute that his mom really likes Syd already. I bet Michael will make Christmas speacial for Syd. ;) hehe

Update Soon & Thanks for the PM! :smiley:

Disappointed she didn't remember, but figured she wouldn't. I am surprised though that Vaughn went to see his parents so soon. Wasn't expecting that to happen for a bit yet. But its cute that his mom really likes Syd already. I bet Michael will make Christmas speacial for Syd. ;) hehe

Oh im so glad you didnt lose intrest :(
thanks every for the lovely reviews :sigh: :lovely: :love:
👋

Oh im so glad you didnt lose intrest :(
thanks every for the lovely reviews :sigh: :lovely: :love:
👋

She didn't remember :( Every time I got drunk (3 or 4 times) I remembered everything I did have a hangover which led me to drink water all day but that was all, I guess Syd is not like me :lol:
Vaughn parents are great!

Awesome update. Thaks for the pm :D
NiCkY
Aww i know everyone wanted her to remember. . :(
but i have plans for that. . In the future :D

Back