~True Love~

Ok i know i havent updated in a while hope you like this.

P.S: in this chapter Vaughn has a sister and her name is Jessica.

True Love

"So Sydney whats your taste in music like?" Jessica Vaughn asked as she adjusted her soft paper napkin.
Sydney turned to face Micheal's sister, who was sitting next to her at the large dining table.
She had arrived shortly after they did and was still apologising for being late.
"Mostly pop and soul music. . .
And you?" Sydney asked smiling at the petite green eyed girl who resembled her brother in so many ways.
Micheal who was sitting on her other side, quickly leaned forward And whispered in her ear.
"Dont get her talking on music. She'll just start rattling off about all those annoying songs she's in love with." he grinned.
Jessica threw up her hands clearly frustrated.
"Whats wrong with rap music?" she asked with mock hurt in her voice.
"You listen to rap music?" Sydney asked her eyebrows raised in surprise.
Micheal squeezed her arm.
"Yeah. She's a big fan of Eminem." he said conspirationally.
Sydney couldnt help but laugh at that.
"So does your husband like him to?" Sydney asked Jessica teasingly.
Jessica just rolled her eyes.
"So Sydney what is it that you do?" William Vaughn asked in his usual jolly booming voice.
Clearing her throat Sydney looked up at him smiling.
"I at the moment am an interiour decorator.
However my passion in life was always to be a dress designer. . ." Sydney confessed.
Ah then why didnt you do that Sydney?" Catherine 'Micheal's mom asked her voice kindly.
Sydney hesitated before answering.
"I dont know. . I guess i wanted something more stable. . A job i could rely on." Sydney admitted ruefully.
"And what did your mom have to say?" Micheal asked subconsicously nudging her shoe under the table.
Sydney grinned at him shoving his foot back hard.
"Ouch!" he mumbled throwing her a wounded look.
"Are you from New York?" Catherine asked.
Sydney nodded as Micheal turned to his parents.
"Actually thats how we met." he began the story of how they had first met on that plane and why Sydney was even here.
"Honey why would you bother with a man like that ex fiance of yours when you are such a lovely woman?" Catherine asked seeming puzzled as her brow creased.
Sydney blushed and looked down at her plate.
"I guess i just wanted to feel. . .Acomplished." she eventually explained.
Sydney found herself amazed at how she was finding it so easy. . .And almost natural opening up to the Vaughns.
Perhaps it was because she had never had a real family and she in her heart had always privately longed for one. . . .
"Micheal! Wheres that lovely lady of yours gone?" William boomed.
"She just went to the restroom dad." Micheal said while rolling his eyes.
He pushed back his chair and stood up.
"I'll just go check on her." he excused himself and then made his way up the stairs.
The truth was that spending just ten minutes away from Sydney . .
Made him miss her and want to see her again.
He walked down the carpeted hallway making for the bathroom when a soft voice made him pause in his tracks.
He retraced his steps and paused outside the nursery, where Jessica's three month old baby was supposed to be sleeping.
Micheal stopped at the entrance of the brightly decorated nursery, staring with unveiled facination at the sight that met his eyes.
Sydney stood next to the baby cot, and in her arms lay Michelle the cute little baby girl.
Sydney was talking softly to the little pink clad infant, her voice soothing and melodious.
Micheal watched transfixed as Michelle giggled happily and Sydney twirled her around.
"I didnt realise you were so amazing with children." Micheal spoke softly his voice filled with awe.
Sydney spun around her eyes wide.
"Oh. . .I didnt know you were here. . ." she giggled nervously.
A warm smile broke out on his face as he slowly entered the room.
"Im sorry. . I hope i didnt startle you. . . " he said softly.
Sydney shook her head smiling.
"You just looked. . . So amazing. . So beautiful." Micheal continued and Sydney felt touched.
His words sounded so genuine. . Like they were coming straight from the heart.
"Thanks. . ." she just whispered overwhelmed as she just stared at Little Michelle.
"Micheal?" she suddenly spoke up breaking their contented silence.
Micheal looked up at her still smiling softly.
"Yeah?" he asked.
Sydney took a deep breath her own emotions swirling like a million butterflies.
She looked up at him and locked eyes.
"I remember what you said last night Micheal. . .
I remember you telling me. . . .That you loved me. . ."
Thats short but . . .
please review!!

I remember you telling me. . . .That you loved me. . ."
:eek: :jaw:
omg that was amazing
i cant wait at all to see what happwns
omg
sooo good
and the family loves syd and sghe loves them
thisi is perfect now to just kill nick

hehe hopeim first

Your so mean, just leave us hanging like that!

Great update though. Jess is married, has a baby and likes Eminem...I find that funny for some reason.

Aww Michael, Syd & Michelle! Just too cute. I love it though how Syd just fits into the Vaughn family. :smiley:

Update Again Soon! LOL

ahhh! so amazing. cant wait cant wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait for an update!

Your so mean, just leave us hanging like that!

Great update though. Jess is married, has a baby and likes Eminem...I find that funny for some reason.

Aww Michael, Syd & Michelle! Just too cute. I love it though how Syd just fits into the Vaughn family. :smiley:

Update Again Soon! LOL
Haha I wanted to make Jessica fun. . .Im so glad you liked it!

I cannot believe that you left us hanging there!!!!!

That was so cruel!!!!! :(

Great update and much missed. :smiley:
Oh no im creul!? Sorry. :cry:

ahhh! so amazing. cant wait cant wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait for an update!
Aww thanks! :hug:

Nick is history!!! Sydney has found a new guy and a new family. She's also good with kids. And now Michael can see what their future family will look like. :D

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

omg she remembers!!! yay!!!
aw, syd's so cute with kids.
i'm so glad she gets along with Michael's family.
great chapter
thanks for the pm.
update again soon!!

~Kay ^_^

ooooooooo that was SOOO mean to leave it there lol!! :P
i hope she tells him that she loves him too, because its clear she does and that he is far better than her ex!!
thanks for the PM sweetie! :D
cant wait for more :smiley:

I had to laugh because Syd's comment was so random! :lol: But I'm glad she confessed, and now you have me on the edge of my seat waiting to see how Vaughn is going to react to her comment! How fun! SO do we ever find out how it is that Vaughn could afford that hotel room? It doesn't seem like The Vaughn family was dripping with gold or Sydney would have commented. So it's another thing I am dieing to find out. Plus I can't wait until they kiss again. Such a great story!

Thanks so much for the fun update and I hope we get to read more soon. :D

Kelly

Back