Season 5 True meaning of 'Authorized Personnel Only' title

Alias06

Cadet
After listening to many clips posted on the Authorized Personnel website, Mia Maestro "accidently" let slip a tiny spoiler. This spoiler may have been made obvious to many and some may have had no clue that it was coming...

The title for the the first 2 episodes "authorized personnel only" is the name of the secret branch of the CIA. Mia also said that Sloane is their new boss.

So now all those specualtions can be put to rest...Sloane is their new boss and Nadia, Sydney, Jack, and Dixon work for the APO (it is referrenced as the APO...saying the whole title is way too long. It is like the abbreviation for the CIA)

I just saw that clip, too, and the clip from the ep, where sydney QUITS after Director Chase tries to transfer her to the Dispatch Office at Langley. It's looking more and more like the APO is against the CIA. But Sydney would never do that....

would she???

I don't think she will or is turning against the CIA for joining APO. I think she gets recruited to work for APO after she "quits". She probabaly was going to get recruited no matter what...maybe the demotion was a "cover" for her leaving the CIA and joining APO. I guess we will have to wait and see.... :D

Back