Trust

Alias Fan Gillian: Thanks for reading and reviewing!!! ^_^

I'm so sorry for not updating earlier... but I wasn't able to write the flashback... but here it is... :D please r&r... thanks...

CHAPTER 3

***IN THE PLANE; 3 HOURS LATER***

Having a nine hour flight coming up she had packed several books. Now she was sitting in the plane, trying to read one. She read the sentence for the fifth time, but her thoughts always drifted away. What would she say when she was standing there, in front of Vaughn? Would she even be able to say a single word? Would she run into his arms, kiss him and never let him go again? No, definately not. She wouldn’t be that weak. She wouldn’t do that to Andrew. She thought about what she would say, over and over again, but it wasn’t that simple. Should she just tell him that they needed him back in L.A. for an operation and then go back to her hotel room? Or should she also try to talk about what happened a year and a half ago? Should she tell him that she was sorry for her reaction? And what should she tell him about Andrew? About the fact that she had moved on? All these questions were in her head, waiting to be answered. And there were much more. How would he react on seeing her again? Would he be happy? Would he be surprised or maybe angry? Had he moved on? The thought of Vaughn moving on scared her to death. He was still the only person on earth she really loved. She knew it wasn’t fair to Andrew but Vaughn was her soulmate. But what if he really moved on once again? Would she survive seeing him with another woman again? Just the thought made her sight blurry. She wanted to return to L.A. right now, she didn’t want to stand there in front of Vaughn, not knowing what to say or seeing him with a woman. She knew that the moment she woudl see him again would be one of the embarassing. She felt how nervous she was. She was still more than six hours away from Vienna, why did she already feel her knees going weak?
Her thougths were interrupted by a stewardess who offered her a coffee. She shook her head with a slight smile on her face and then laid back in her seat, trying to sleep a little bit.

***FLASHBACK***

She was lying on her bed, trying to not fall asleep just to see him coming home. She had him back. He was all her’s. Again. Too often she thought she was dreaming and would soon wake up from her pleasant dream. Confirmations – talking to Weiss, walking through the JTF together with Vaughn, their fingers interwined, seeing how all the other Agents watched them. They actually showed their love. Not just at home. They acted like a loving couple in the JTF, in
public – everywhere. When Vaughn had confessed his love for her for the first time, before they took down SD-6, and when they kissed for the first time she felt like the luckiest woman in the universe. But now she felt luckier if that was even possible. When she suddenly lost the one man on earth she truly loved she realized what he really meant to her. He wasn’t just a friend, not just her boyfriend or lover. He was her soulmate. The one person she believed every person on earth had. And she was sure Vaughn was her soulmate. Even though he was married. She needed him – needed him like the air to breathe, like the soul to live.
She felt his presence in the room and one second later his voice pulled her out of her thoughts. She turned around and faced him. He went towards her, sitting down on the bed, smiling at her. He kissed her and for some seconds they just stared at each other, their eyes full of love and passion.
“Syd, I love you... I love you so much, you have to know that”, he whispered, breaking the peaceful silence.
“Vaughn, I know and I love you too”
“Please... don’t forget it. Everything I do is just for our love, for us.”
Somehow his words seemed strange but she just nodded. She would find out what he was refering to soon – maybe a little bit too soon.

okay... I hope everyone will get the PM... I really have to hurry now 'cause I have a really important presentation tomorrow... *nervous* :(

don't be nervous about your presentation...if it's anything like your fic it will be wonderful! thanks for the update and pm...hope we can get another soon!

Oh jesus marie, Niki! Oh, you are soooo evil! VAUGHN WHAT HE F-CK DID YOU DO???? AHHHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHH! AHHHH!!! AHHHH!!!! Omg omg omg you HAD BETTER update, like, RIGHT NOW!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!

Rachel - :coffee: (tries to calm down, tries, but FAILS! AHHHH!!! AHHH AH AH AH AH AHHHHH!!!)

great update...loved the flashback!!!

please post more soon!!!

thx for the PM!

p.s.: schöne grüsse aus der heissen grünen mark! :lol:

1. thanks so much for all the reviews!!!!! ^_^

2. I have the first part of chapter 4... but the thing is that I'm going on a vacation (sports week :blink: ) with my class and will return on saturday so I will not be able to update for 7 days... but if you want me to I could post the first part of chapter 4 tomorrow morning... so please tell me... ;) you also should know that the part is quite short... :thinking:

3. Current PM list... please tell me if you wanna be deleted or added or if I forgot someone...

musically83
Alias Fan Gillian
nightfog
sydandvaughnforever
Alwazabrat
AMMaliaslvr
shadyblue1987
iluvalias0203
S/V
Aliasrulz4ever
Sa_Bristow

Alwazabrat: thanks!!! well... I'm not sure yet... :thinking: I think they'll see each other in chapter 5, sorry... and please don't kill me... :thinking:

musically83: thanks for saying that about my presentation!!! :blush: I'm so glad it went quite well... :smiley:

sydandvaughnforever: *looks scared* :lol: calm down... :D and thanks for the review... :D

iluvalias0203: thanks for reviewing!!!! ^_^

AMMaliaslvr: thanks!! glad you like it!!!

nightfog: thanks so much for reviewing!!! wien schickt jetzt mal schöne grüße in die anscheinend sehr verregnete steiermark... meine eltern und schwestern warn heute in der stmk. und sind bis auf die unterwäsche nass geworden!!! :lol:

Alias Fan Gillian: thanks for reviewing!!! glad you liked it too!!!

Aliasrulz4ever: thanks for reviewing... glad you think it's interesting!!!! :smiley: and I added you to my PM list!! ;)

Sa_Bristow: thanks for your feedback... I promise you should know soon what vaughn did... -_- *suspense* :lol: I added you to my PM list... please tell me if you want to get the pm or not...

hey... I'm going to post the first part of chapter 4 now 'cause I have a little problem with this fic and because of that I wasn't able to write more... -_- so I'm trying to solve the problem and then I'll post the rest of chapter 4... and please don't kill me for not having vaughn in it till now... I mean... you actually have vaughn in the flashbacks... so... please don't kill me... :thinking: :D

PM-List:

musically83
Alias Fan Gillian
nightfog
sydandvaughnforever
Alwazabrat
AMMaliaslvr
shadyblue1987
iluvalias0203
S/V
Aliasrulz4ever
Sa_Bristow
secret_agent_angel

tell me if you want to be added or replaced... :smiley:

Chapter 4 (Part 1)

***FLASHBACK: NEXT MORNING***

Sydney slowly opened her eyes. She blinked to get used to the bright sun that was shining into the room. Turning to her right side she found an empty bed in front of her. She began to panic when she remembered it was one of Vaughns rare free days. He never left without saying goodbye, he didn’t even go jogging without telling her. While calling Vaughn’s cell phone she searched for her jeans and a shirt in her closet, put them on and tried to stay calm. He didn’t pick up after she let it ring for about 30 times. Getting more nervous with every second she sent a message to his beeper, hoping he just forgot his cell phone. When he didn’t reply to that either she began to worry more and more.
‘Just breathe’, she repeated to herself over and over again. ‘Breathe, breathe’
Taking her phone again she called Weiss and was surprised by the fact that he picked up after the first ring.
“Weiss”
“Eric, please tell me Vaughn is with you”, she said desperate, her left hand moving up to her face to wipe away the tears that had fallen.
“Syd”, Weiss responded. He had noticed the fear in her voice. “You need to stay calm.”
There was something in his voice that catched her attention immediatly – disbelief.
He sighed before continuing. “We need you to come here, there’s something we need to explain to you”
She felt the dizzyness when she heared Weiss’ words. He wouldn’t be that calm if something had happened to his best friend, would he?
“What... what’s wrong? Where’s Vaughn?”, she asked, bursting into tears.

***JTF***

When she walked up to him, Weiss could tell that she had been crying. Her eyes were red and puffy and her cheeks were still wet from the tears that had fallen. It hurt him seeing her like that. He knew how much she and Vaughn had been through and he was glad, that they finally moved on with their past and got back together. He wanted nothing more than to see his friends happy. But now everything seemed to be destroyed. He didn’t know how to feel. Mike was his best friend, but Syd was also one of his best friends. Should he be angry because of what Vaughn did? He could have killed himself by doing what he did. Or should he defend his friend? He decided to wait until he would see Syd’s reaction and then he thought it would be best to just communicate between them if Syd was as pissed-off and sad as he thought she would be.
“Hey”, he greeted her when she finally stood in front of him.
“Hey, so... please tell me what’s wrong”
He thought about how he should begin and decided that it was harder than he thought it would be.
“Well, uhm...”, he stuttered. “There was a... incident...”, he watched Syd, who didn’t pay attention to him, but to something that happened behind him. Her eyes grew wide and Weiss’ saw Mike, who was transported in handcuffs by two guards to one of the cells. His eyes met Syd’s. Again they were full of grief and guilt. She slowly walked up to him and it seemed like time was standing still in the whole JTF as everybody watched them quietly.
Syd brought her hand up to his cheek. “Vaughn... What did you do?”, she asked so desperatly that his heart broke into thousands of pieces.
They were interrupted by Kendall. He walked his way through all the agents and ordered them to do their work.
“Debriefing – NOW”, he yelled in Sydney’s direction.
“Syd, I’m so sorry...”, Vaughn said, as the two guards pulled him away from her.

please read and review... :smiley:

*sending PMs now*

Please, please add me to your PM list :woot: :woot: . This story rocks, I can't wait to read more. It's just breathtaking (y)

Oh, wow, I can't believe I didn't review to the last chapter! I'm so sorry!

But this chapter...even just the first part...was....WOW! I think I know what Vaughn did, but I'm not sure... did he....

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->kill Lauren?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Oh, please say no!! You need to update! PLEASE!

what did vaughn do?? could i please get a Pm when you update! this story is so good, i can't wait till you update

I am thinking he killed Lauran also but they wouldnt lock him up for that would they ??? that was great ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Hey!! *hug*
Also du weißt ja ich liebe diese Fanfic! - darf ich hier eigentlich deutsch posten oder werde ich jetzt verpügelt??*angst kriegt* :thinking:
Total genial wie immer!! (y)

ashqua: thanks for reading and reviewing!!! and you've been added to my PM list... ;) glad you like it!!!!

S/V: uhm... no comment... :lol: thanks for reading and reviewing!!!! ^_^

AMMaliaslvr: yeah... I'll update soon... maybe I'll write more today... :D thanks for reading and reviewing!!!

!n@$en+: I added you to my PM list, too ;) thanks for reading and reviewing!!!

Alwazabrat: you'll all see what vaughn did... :D thanks for reading and reviewing!!

Aliasaddict:smiley:: heeeeeyyy!!!!! *rehug* wie gehts??? klar darfst du deutsch schreiben!!! geht dein internet wieder???? *hofft* ich schreib dir jetzt mal ne sms... und danke fürs feedback!!! *hug* :D

Back