truth about war photos

Sadly, I agree with the Mark Twain quote they used... I've seen both. Interesting, but are we being misinformed about being misinformed? hmmm... what to believe ;)

~ Jaraeth

I see a very big difference in sympathy for Hizbollah and sympathy for the civilians. And this guy states its only purpose is to sympathy for hizbollah, which I dont thinks is true.

And I will sympathy for civilians, with or without "stuffed animals" in the picture.
But a stuffed animal will never make me sympathy for Hizbollah.

So I think this information (or video) is as dangerous as the info it criticize.

Dyngo said:
I see a very big difference in sympathy for Hisbola and sympathy for the civilians. And this guy states its only purpose is to sympathy for hisbola, which I dont thinks is true.

And I will sympathy for civilians, with or without "stuffed animals" in the picture.
But a stuffed animal will never make me sympathy for Hisbola.

So I think this information (or video) is as dangerous as the info it criticize.

<ponder> I am not a deep thinker ;) But, I must agree... If I try to think deep about the picture... what am I sympathizing with ?

Answer: the affected civilians who just wish to lead their lives as they always do. Let them be. Many are aware they may be poor or wealthy, but many are happy with their lives... like us, they have memories of their childhood, their relatives gone and past... and the destruction of those memories takes no sides. It matters not whether it was one side or the other of the warring factions... only that war hurt a civilian who may not have had anything to do with the fighting at all.

~ Jaraeth

Back