Truth and Lies

lau1024

Cadet
Hey guys, I'm a new member of this board, saw it at sd-1.net....so I already posted this fic there, so for those of you have seen this, thanks for coming back in again..but for those new readers, don't be shy in giving me what you think...Thanks..hope you like it....if I get replies that's when I give the rest of the chapters....

Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own ALIAS..don't sue me...this is all from my head based on my love for the show.

"Sydney, You were never supposed to have found this."

Sydney Bristow looked up to her father, the man who betrayed her. She knew that he had secretly used her as a guinea pig for Project Christmas, but to what extent she did not know, now she does.

The files that she had gotten from the safety deposit box in the Bank of Wittenberg that Lauren Reed told her about before she was shot told her how extensive Project Christmas was to her life. It ruled her life it would seem, in the files were every detail in her life, from the first kiss, the first boyfriend, to the first time she had sex, and other things that were personal and she thought no one was there. Reports upon reports of what went on her life for the last 29 years, even the two that she went missing and became Julia Thorne. Her father, the man she was beginning to trust again, betrayed her another time, some things never did change, he signed the authorization letter and headed the project that poked and prodded every aspect of her life without her knowing ever since she was born. But it wasn’t about the surveillance that she had all her life that had her so mad, it was something else in the file that had her furious.

“When were you going to tell me?” Sydney forced out.

She just stared at him with a hard gaze that mirrored his own. “Sydney, you were not supposed to find out about all this, I was protecting you from being hurt. I know that is what you are feeling right now, but it was for your own safety.”

“Sooner or later that line is going to be so used up that you have to use another one, Dad, might as well be now, try another one!” Sydney almost shouted, her shoulders tense, her face red with anger and tears pooling with anger in her eyes.

“Someday you will understand that I did all for you. You are my daughter, I am a father first before a CIA agent, I knew that you were going to be angry, but I you being alive would be better than having you dead, so I decided to let you be the first to be subjected under the Project Christmas program. You were the only one who had gotten into the last stage of the program, which is why the file in front of you is in existence.”

Sydney looked at her Jack Bristow, senior CIA officer, her father, not much of a father when she was growing up, she had basically raised herself. She knew that he loved her, felt it when he helped her all those times before, but there were still questions in her mind, and they have not gotten to the part that got her mad. “If you knew I was trained to be a spy, why did he got mad when Sloane offered me the job at SD-6?”

“Because I knew what SD-6 was and I did not want you to be involved. Besides for all the training I gave you, it was not to be a spy but to unconsciously protect yourself for the people who might come after me or your mother. I knew who she was a month after she gave birth to you, I knew she was a spy for the KGB, but I did not do anything about it. But I knew sooner or later you are going to be caught in the crossfire that is why I resorted to unconsciously helping you protect yourself.” Jack explained desperately.

Sydney took a deep breath and sighed, one part done, the other she does not know how her father was going to get of it. “Why didn’t you tell me I had a brother?”

well? good? (y) or bad? :asleep: :angry:

Whoa!! A brother??
This was awesome!! Please add me to your PM list and update soon :Please:!!!
.. Real soon!!

Evil cliffhanger!! :P

Since you guys are so great that you replied right after I posted the fic...here's the next chapter...oh and LaurenRachel..I'm Lauren too..nice to meet ya!

Chapter 2
Disclaimer: I do not own ALIAS..don't sue me...this is all from my head based on my love for the show.

Previously:

Sydney took a deep breath and sighed, one part done, the other she does not know how her father was going to get of it. “Why didn’t you tell me I had a brother?”

~*~*~*~*~*~
He was hoping she had browsed through the files and had not noticed the part about his son, her brother, her twin brother.

“He died when he was with your mother in the car, that she used to fake her death. She told me herself when she turned herself in, it was one of the rare times that she showed emotion.”

“And you believed her? You were the one who always reminded me not to trust her.”

Jack sighed, “I do not know why, but I somehow believe her. I was going with my instinct.”

“Dad, ever since mom came back, we have resolved that in all things about Irina Derevko, what you think is not the best way out.” Sydney replied forcefully. “Why don’t I remember him? He was my twin, he was gone when we were six, I should have remembered him.”

Jack shook his head, “It was a bad time for you, for months you were just crying out for him, when suddenly one day you just stopped, I didn’t know why, you never mentioned him again.”

Sydney’s eyes started to water, “Did you ever find out why?” Things were starting to become so complicated, just awhile ago she learned she had a younger half sister she never knew existed, now she has a twin brother that she learned to forget.

“Yes, I have talked to a child psychologist about it, she even had a session with you, it was concluded that since your brother’s passing was very painful for you that your brain has chosen to forget about him. With the training from Project Christmas you were subjected to, it was a surprise for all of us that you were able to forget, until now you never had a clue.”

Sydney was silent, she did not understand, she couldn’t believe that her mind would voluntarily forget about a big part of her life, a twin, a brother that she was sure was never far from her side when they were young. She became alert, “He was part of project Christmas too.” It was a statement not a question, it was something she knew.

“Yes. You were trained together, so it would feel like you were just playing, which was one of the foundations of Project Christmas, it was like play only training.”

Sydney did not know how to react or how to respond, so she just quietly put the things back into order, putting the 1062 safety deposit box back in and making it look like the lock was not tampered with. She looked at her father for a few seconds, then quietly walked pass him to head for the elevators. Thoughts and feelings run through her, she did not know what to feel, was it joy, was it relief to have some part of her consciously restored, was it anger that things were again kept from her by the man she should trust most or was it hope that maybe, just maybe her brother might be alive too. When something just clicked, “What is his name?”

“Jason”

(y) or :asleep:

LaurenRachel..I'm Lauren too..nice to meet ya!

Nice to meet you too!

Awesome chapter!!! I can't wait for more!! :D Thanks for the PM!

Atleast its not Vaughn. That would be bad.

Is there going to be any shippers going on here??

Back