Season 2 Truth Takes Time Coutdown

It's 8.45pm ... in Aruba ... and counting down till March 16th, will be like
... loooooooooooooooooooooooooong enough ... and then, the next week
is the Oscar's telecast, so another week without a new "Alias" ... these
weeks are going to suck ... man, I am gonna get krazy without new shows.

This is how I will be for the next two weeks ...

:confused: :eek: :angry: :blush: :woot: :thinking: :o_O: :argue: :hide: :madfire: :angry: :angry2: :o_O: :hmm: :nervous: :sly: :ermm: :mad: :argue: :clap:

:run: :jump:

Another 13 days to go ... (n) (n)

The shows will be spaced out now because they have 5 to go and usually go till mid may, so thats like 10 weeks for 5 eps, you do the math.

Alias_Gay said:
This is how I will be for the next two weeks ...

:confused: :eek: :angry: :blush: :woot: :thinking: :o_O: :argue: :hide: :madfire: :angry: :angry2: :o_O: :hmm: :nervous: :sly: :ermm: :mad: :argue: :clap:

:run: :jump:
Yep that will be me too!!! Still 11 more days to go!!!! :madfire: Well, at least it isn't 4 weeks or then I would be REALLY mad!!!

11 days, think postive it could be like 110 days!!that would be torture and just wrong!LOL, but at least we get phase one inbetween so its not absent completly but still we have to wait for a new one, which is sad!

so far away i dont even want to think about it, it will make me too depressed.

omg, i think this is the worlds conspiracy against me! every time i have a monday off and a chance to rewatch the new eppy again and again there isnt a new one! grr

SiriCerasi said:
so far away i dont even want to think about it, it will make me too depressed.

omg, i think this is the worlds conspiracy against me! every time i have a monday off and a chance to rewatch the new eppy again and again there isnt a new one! grr
That stinks...

~Me :angel2:

:angry: Sometimes I hate ABC and their rerun nonsense! I just want a new alias..On the bright side the episode they are playing tommarow is on of the best' to date! I can wait a week I can wait a week...

I really want to know who the fake Francie is!!! I really want to know! I hope that in the next episode they say who it is! I really don't want to wait another week!

Back