• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
:woot: AHHHHHH!!!!!!. I can't believe how good this episode was!!! ABC was really smart making us wait two whole weeks for this episode, and dispite me reading all the spoilers possible, I didn't realize how good of an episode it would be. (y) (y)

wow that was amazing1 when the earrings were buzzing i was screaming bc that means she has to be good!YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!okay im freaking out that episdoe was soo good and she hesitated!

wow wow owo wow owo i cant believe that... when they said cell hone i tought francie was going tobe involve d and francie so put a tracking device or something in vaughns tie!!! that was such a great eppy! i wana see it again only my tape ran out of room... *tears*

That was awesome! I loved it! I cried alot at the end! LMAO! 5 stars! :smiley: And when Vaughn and sark were fighting! And at the end oooooooooo ok I need to stop! :smiley:

that episode was incredible, lately each one has been better than the last. The end, even though I was happy Syd didn't kill Irina, I was crying for Emily's death. I liked Emily, and sadly I feel a little sorry for Sloane. But Jack and the passive tracking device wow, even I didn't see that one

what am i allowed to say here!? i feel bad for west coast people :(

that was such an emotional episode... omg i love emily.
that episode broke my heart over and over.

OMG that was so good!!! i especially liked the scene when the building was about to blow up and irina called out sydney's name, that scene just blew my mind!!! ok and what is up with the episode being in 2 weeks AGAIN and two times in a row i really dislike that!!!

WOW!!! That was an awesome episode. I loved every minute of it (exept for the evil Francie giving Vaughn the tie). I loved the part when Sark and Vaughn were fighting and Syd comes and saves im and kneels beside him, so cute. I was sadder than I thought I would be when Emily died.

oo she hesitated! and if you havent noticed my sig is updated with it?!i love that quote now1 and that scene was great too! adn the marshall moments wer terrific this epsiode, is that suede?!LOL

That episode was great! I was so scared when Sark and Vaughn were fighting... even though I knew he wouldn't die:smiley:. I kind of wished that Emily would have lived, and can they still give Sloane the death penalty if they catch him?

Back