• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
i know charlie, i was like no she has already died she cant die again, i wonder if syd will talk at her real funeral(wow thats funny even though it shouldnt be, and sad at the same time!im going to cry again!)

That you charlie! That would help me some! LMAO I am such a ditz! :smiley:and vikki! I know what you mean! I was sitting there saying "come on wake up!" :smiley:

i still cant believe this eppy! im still in shock wow!i cant wait for endgame, that should be amaizng1 adn now we now that irina is good! i can breathe!

Definetly a very good episode...but am I really the only one who realized Jack was too smart to be fooled by Irina? And by the way...if Marshall AND Kendalldidn't know about the tracking device...where did Jack get it? I can't believe Emily believed Sloane when he said he was willing to get out of the business...how could she ever trust him again? But if she had followed the cia mission...well, the ending would have been very different.

Why didn't someone just shoot the helo out at the end? You solve the problem if Sloane, Sark and Irina die in a terrible inferno...
but the earrings :D :P ...is Irina just playing everyone??

and the tie!~!~!~!~!~!~!

oh my...just too much to ponder!

I didn't see that end coming at all...I was SO HAPPY about the earrings!

Could Syd and Vaughn possibly be any cuter? I don't think so.

It's so sad about Emily..Especially since she was cancer-free, and she was obviously a truly good person.

That was creepy with Francie buying Vaughn the tie..I bet it has a tracking device or something. Come on, Sydney, your real friend would never be this WEIRD! Wake up!!

I love jealous Kendall. I think Jack should start referring to him as his b*tch. :lol:

OK i feel bad and all, but seriously... i dont know how many civilians you get to kill before they done let you be CIA anymore, but i think dixon has about reached his limit!! It's getting to be a problem!

(continues to make his emily sloane memorial page...)

u never know if shes good or not, it said truth takes tie, which means she could've been lieing all along, and it took a while for sydney to learn the truth, u never know

I'm crossing my fingers that she is good!!

I hope she is!!!! Man, I've only seen season 2 but I really liked Emily!!!! but I do have to say how could she just tell Sloane..Oh yea the CIA is listening to us! Duh!! don't tell him!! grrrrr...I hate Sloane!!! Man I wish Syd actaully shot Irina and she was down ( not dead) and then they could take her in...thats only in my little world :(

Can't wait for the next eppie!! What was the preview? My tape ran out in the middle and I didn't get to see it!! Where can I find it without other spoilers that ABC didn't show?

~KM

SpyGurl001 said:
I'm crossing my fingers that she is good!!

I hope she is!!!! Man, I've only seen season 2 but I really liked Emily!!!! but I do have to say how could she just tell Sloane..Oh yea the CIA is listening to us! Duh!! don't tell him!! grrrrr...I hate Sloane!!! Man I wish Syd actaully shot Irina and she was down ( not dead) and then they could take her in...thats only in my little world :(

Can't wait for the next eppie!! What was the preview? My tape ran out in the middle and I didn't get to see it!! Where can I find it without other spoilers that ABC didn't show?

~KM
It said something like:

In Two Weeks
A Scientist battles to stay alive. His only hope are the agents breaking all the rules to save him.

Back