• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
WOW That doesn't even begin to describe it. Being a shipper I gotta say that I absolutely adore how they are handling the whole S/V angle so far. After seeing other shows trash the couple on their show its nice to see for a change a couple being treated with class.

Poor Emily. She was in an impossible situation but she didn't have to die. :(

Sydney's mom being good? Hmmmm. Time will tell.

Sloane is going to be deadlier than before. Nothing worse than a bad guy who has lost the love of their life especially when killed by their enemy.

My sister even watched tonight's ep with me. ;) I think i may have her hooked.

I was definetly pleading with Emily to get out of there...down to the wine cellar...not to tell sloane......but damn it, she had to go and get herself killed :(.....sadness and despair!

And WHEN will the whole Freplica thing finally be out in the open?

Good episoide, but they should expand on Dixon's family and Francie.. since Sydney obviously suspects her. I'm sure there's something wrong with whatever she gave vaughn.... and the guy that she forgot all about was probably really important in the real francie's life.

At the end.. do you think that the "Truth takes time" was just a reminder that she had planned all of this and that "time" had now passed, and "truth" was revealed, or
that there is more "time" to pass and more "truth" to be revealed?

I think the only reason people are voting this episode LESS than a 5 star is cuz they're still heartbroken over emily, OR they're conflicted over irena's apparent evil.

Hey vaughn is hot and oh did I mention Vaughn is hot? sweet perfect wonderful boyfriend vaughn too bad he's fictional and my name isn't Sydney Bristow Vaughn Vaughn hey wanna hear something Lame? I only record the parts with Vaughn oh Michael how you would laugh if you met me any way GREAT EP loved the end always run away from alias screaming why does this show have to be so good well a stupid two weeks to wait again oh well if I were writing the scripts it would be years between shows for the sake of creativity

my god... i'm so confused... but in a good way. i think. what in the world is going on?!

man, poor emily AND dixon. he clearly looked distraught over missing his target. that guy has NOT been having it easy lately... we need more of him.

and nooo, emily... so deluded... love is so incredibly blind... the poor woman.. :(

NOOOOO not emily!! and poor stupid dixon! i wonder if syd will be mad at him. I LOVED IT!!!!!! not quite as good as the last one, but FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

omg and Irina is good! did you see her face at the end??? she was in complete shock, and i think emily dying really woke her up.

oh wow, that was such a great episode. I actually feel kind of bad for Sloane, and it's setting him up to be the ultimate bad guy. Nothing's holding him back now.

My fav scene was right after Vaughn got shot and Sydney ran to him. That was soooo sweet. And of course right at the end in bed. The writers are doing a fantasic job with their relationship.

I'm thinking Dixon's going to be in trouble for shooting Emily though.

And Irina's back! The earrings, saving Sydney. She's playing everyone, and only letting Sydney in on it.

Great!

WOW! This episode was great!

YAY! Irina is alive! :smiley: She saved Syd from that explotion! :smiley:

Emily is dead. :( Dixon shot her. :(
Poor Syd. Emily was the closest thing she had to a real mother.

Marshall was soooooooooo funny! :lol: His face when Jack yelled at him! :lol:

I bet it was Irina who sent Syd that message.

that was amazing! there were tears in my eyes for most of the episode! i feel sooo bad for dixon, i don't know how he and sydney are going to come to terms with emily's death. i'm still in shock!

omg. I LOVED this episode!!! ahh!

I even shed a tear or two over Emily, and then Dixion, he looked a bit bummed about missing his target, and then Irina, and then Sark, and then VAUGHN!!

ahhh!!!

SiriCerasi said:
omg and Irina is good! did you see her face at the end??? she was in complete shock, and i think emily dying really woke her up.
me too. i also think it was the way syd was looking at emily in that really sad way. emily was the closest thing she had to a real mother. irina wasn't there all those years. irina didn't even seem to care about that dum disk any more.

aww... i don't think dixon will be in trouble for accidentally shooting emily. i mean, he was clearly distracted by that helicopter whooshing just above his head. i think dixon will guilt trip himself, but no one will blame the poor guy.

alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
me too. i also think it was the way syd was looking at emily in that really sad way. emily was the closest thing she had to a real mother. irina wasn't there all those years. irina didn't even seem to care about that dum disk any more.
i think she realized that sydney might die too. i think she is gonna be good now, she loves syd and doesnt want anything to happen to her. she realizes that this is just going to keep going.

about the disk... maybe she left it for syd

crazy spinster said:
aww... i don't think dixon will be in trouble for accidentally shooting emily. i mean, he was clearly distracted by that helicopter whooshing just above his head. i think dixon will guilt trip himself, but no one will blame the poor guy.
No, I'm thinking more so he'll be in trouble with Sloane. The CIA won't care because yeah, he was distracted, but Sloane knows who pulled the trigger.

Back