• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
I am still reeling from shock. I just.. can't put together a comprehensive sentence to say my reaction to this ep.

~Me :angel2:

Alias Elle said:
I am still reeling from shock. I just.. can't put together a comprehensive sentence to say my reaction to this ep.

~Me :angel2:
lol

I'm just happy that it looks like Sydney is finally starting to suspect Francie. I'm betting that that football player is someone that Francie never forgot about, and that's why Sydney looked at her so weird when she said that she totally forgot about him. The truth is starting to come out!

I know! I totally kept waiting for that each time they showed that scene, but it never came. Yet another thing in the promos that never made it to the episode.

yes :angry: i was looking forward to it too. and this isnt one of those ones they can put in a later ep... it had to be in that hatch

heres my take:

Okay, first off, wow. this was definetly the best episode i have seen in awhile. THe way it started off, i assumed, as many others, that irina was killed. There was some speculation after last episode that irina was still good, that she was just playing sloane. It is safe to say she is bad, although she showed some true compassoin towards syd when she saved her by yelling out her name. the whole show, my feelings were torn on how to feel towards sloane and irina. i always wanted sloane to die grusomely, but after trying to sell out for his wife emily, then when she died, i felt extremely bad for him, and wanted him to get away. I can conclude from this episode that irina has her own agenda not loyal to anyone, but still has feelings for syd, evil francie is becoming more obvious to syd, and the chase goes on for sloane.

Side notes: what did the earrings mean by "truth takes time"? who was sending the message? I was really confused about that. Also, i was thinking about all you ladies when i saw sark and mv fighting, that mustve been great. also do you think the gift evil francie gave mv was a tracker of some sort? :blink:

oh, i see what you're saying now, lenkid. yeah, that could be really interesting... a sloane/dixon showdown. if that happened, i bet sloane would take down dixon further pissing off sydney. hmm... wow...

I don't think Dixon will die. I mean, look at how Sloane works. He goes for the people you're closest too. Like with Sydney, he didn't kill her, he killed Danny. I don't think he'll kill Dixon, he'll probably go after his family instead. An eye for an eye.

lenkid said:
oh wow, that was such a great episode. I actually feel kind of bad for Sloane, and it's setting him up to be the ultimate bad guy. Nothing's holding him back now.
ya i know!!! he is gunna be worse than ever now! he looked pretty evil talking to christian slater in the previews for the ep. in 2 weeks.... :thinking:

lenkid said:
I don't think Dixon will die. I mean, look at how Sloane works. He goes for the people you're closest too. Like with Sydney, he didn't kill her, he killed Danny. I don't think he'll kill Dixon, he'll probably go after his family instead. An eye for an eye.
*gulp* maybe he will kill diane

lenkid said:
oooo, i didnt think of that....great thinking!!!

I actually felt a bit sorry for him, but yes, now there's nothing holding him back, he's gonna be full-on evil from now on.

and that fight between Vaughn and Sark! How great was that??

and was it just me, or was Syd's hair really styled in that one part? :D at any rate, I thought it was pretty.

needless to say, so did Frank. :D

It would almost have to be from Irina since it was her earrings, and she did say that same thing in the season premiere. As to what it means, who the heck knows. In the world of Alias, it can be anything.

Back