• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
Well, happily I stand corrected and Jack did hedge his bets. :smiley: However, they did have to work some storytelling legerdemain to conceal his deception. (sigh)

Did Sloane actually see who shot his wife? Anyway, if he blames anyone, it should be himself--he knows who they were shooting at. After all, he had the gall to tell Sydney that she killed Danny.

Not as much of a conversation between Syd and mom as we hoped--well, I suppose that was to be expected!
;)

and was it just me, or was Syd's hair really styled in that one part?  at any rate, I thought it was pretty.

Maybe this was the episode they were shooting when Daredevil came out and was doing really well, and they were doing a little "Elektra homage" by having her hair curly? I couldn't figure anything else out, because Sydney NEVER curls her hair..

i thoguht it was sooooooo good! one of the best ive seen...i was so sad in the beginning when i thought irena died....but the ending was soooo good! amazing!

awesome episode..Just wished it was Irina who kicked the bucket..not Emily. (I am not an Irina fan!) It was worth the 2 week wait...Sark looked kinda cute in this episode too!!! heehee

I give that episode as many stars as there is....I was so excited through the entire episode waiting to see what was going to happen. But I did find it sad when Emily died because Syd loved her like she was her real mother, but than at the end with the earings,I have to agree that Irina is good. And that she's pretending to be with Slone,when really she's waiting for the right moment to kill him or signal Syd to kill him. :rolleyes:

Thats just my thought.

Hi everyone,

Haven't written in awhile. My finger slipped and I mistakenly voted 4 stars as opposed to 5. This was an excellent episode.

Some thoughts...

1) I am becoming increasingly concerned that Sloane is actually Sydney's father and not Jack. Irina's comments to him in the airplane really sent chills down my spine. I would hope that Jack is really her father as any other option would be very destructive to Sydney's psyche.

2) Irina's character still continues to mystify... What is her agenda.. It is obvious she did her best to keep Sydney and Vaughn away from the exploding building. Throughout the season I was becoming convinced that she really does love her daughter and I am hopeful that this is still the case and that she was trying to redeem herself. I hope that her agenda is still for this purpose but who really knows?

3) I could not believe how inappropriately Francie behaved at that restaurant. I am of the opinion as a few of you have written that the tie she gave Vaughn is some sort of a tracking device or god forbid a deadly weapon. Is she trying to take Vaughn away from Sydney because Will has served his purpose and she required better intel. Sydney seems to be clueing in to her though.

4) Did Irina drop the disk because of her shoulder injury (did Sydney want to fatally injure her or not?) or did she leave that disk for Sydney. The disk is encrypted so I wonder if Marshall will be able to decypher it?

5) Those earrings... They are an important clue. So the truth still is taking time. What truth is Irina talking about?

6) I think we may all be certain that Sloane will seek out revenge for Emily's death. Who will be next? I think I agree with some of you that it will possibly be one of Dixon's family members.

Well that's all for now. What a great episode!

lenkid said:
My fav scene was right after Vaughn got shot and Sydney ran to him. That was soooo sweet. And of course right at the end in bed. The writers are doing a fantasic job with their relationship.

Great!
oh i love those scenes too.and syd looks so pretty with curly hair. this ep was great but iwas a little confused when irina huged emily.

lakeofthewoods said:
Hi everyone,

Haven't written in awhile. My finger slipped and I mistakenly voted 4 stars as opposed to 5. This was an excellent episode.

Some thoughts...

1) I am becoming increasingly concerned that Sloane is actually Sydney's father and not Jack. Irina's comments to him in the airplane really sent chills down my spine. I would hope that Jack is really her father as any other option would be very destructive to Sydney's psyche.

2) Irina's character still continues to mystify... What is her agenda.. It is obvious she did her best to keep Sydney and Vaughn away from the exploding building. Throughout the season I was becoming convinced that she really does love her daughter and I am hopeful that this is still the case and that she was trying to redeem herself. I hope that her agenda is still for this purpose but who really knows?

3) I could not believe how inappropriately Francie behaved at that restaurant. I am of the opinion as a few of you have written that the tie she gave Vaughn is some sort of a tracking device or god forbid a deadly weapon. Is she trying to take Vaughn away from Sydney because Will has served his purpose and she required better intel. Sydney seems to be clueing in to her though.

4) Did Irina drop the disk because of her shoulder injury (did Sydney want to fatally injure her or not?) or did she leave that disk for Sydney. The disk is encrypted so I wonder if Marshall will be able to decypher it?

5) Those earrings... They are an important clue. So the truth still is taking time. What truth is Irina talking about?

6) I think we may all be certain that Sloane will seek out revenge for Emily's death. Who will be next? I think I agree with some of you that it will possibly be one of Dixon's family members.

Well that's all for now. What a great episode!
wow that is exactly what i was thinking

When Irina with the KGB was pretending to be Laura and seduced Jack to be his wife Laura and Emily got to know each other well because Jack and Sloane were friends and coworkers.

omg omg omg i loved it I was so scared when emily showed sloane the wire i thought he was going to freak out. then sark shooting vaughn ahhh I was screaming nooooo. I loved it five thumbs up (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Hey did anyone notice how the secret life them is gone, everyone who didn''t know about Sydneys double life now knows. (i.e. sloan, will, francie although thats a weird one, dixon, marshall, everybody). Truth takes time was a great episode. I loved the ending and I can't wait to see what happens next. To bad its in two weeks. In case your wondering I'm new here, I just got into the message board thing and I love reading your opinions and reactions to my favorite show. So heres my first post . Nice to meet you.

I am guilty of reading spoilers before the show, which unfortunately ruined last nights' episode for me ... stupid me, had to go and read some spoilers, and made my night cruel till the end.

I missed the shock-factor throughout the show, and not being surprised a bit on what was happening ... because I had read The episode guide... stupid me ... (n)

The show was great, but it could have been better for me, if I didn't read anything. Where is the fun in seeing a show, if you already know what is happening. :angry:

So, from now on, I will not read any spoilers and will not visit "Spoiler-land"
never again ... (n)

I will talk about the episode later!

I am still shocked for what I did ... and not being able to really enjoy the episode like I used to. (n)

yeah that was a good ep....i like the party where they were on a date and and vaughn was wearin a black leather jacket...::drools::.......oh amn he looked good....::drools::...

ps....i hate kat ly!

:cool: What a great episode, but then we always know when the family interacts, it's got to be great. :D
Sorry some of you, Jack was too smart to let Irina betray him. Hooray for the passive doodad, BUT when did he put it in....? Oh yeah, I'll keep these thots for the R section. LOL
The earrings??? Oh boy, what a kicker!! ;)

iluvjack said:
awesome episode..Just wished it was Irina who kicked the bucket..not Emily. (I am not an Irina fan!) It was worth the 2 week wait...Sark looked kinda cute in this episode too!!! heehee
ooo no im glad irina lived! even though emily dying was very sad( i cried!) but irina is such a complex character with many interesting plotlines going on plus you can nver read her properly which is very intriguing and keeps you guessing, or at least keeps me guessing! right now i think she's good, i loved the earrings!

That was SO good!

Eeek! I still can't get over it. I can't believe Emily died!! That's so sad. Syd lost another mother all over again.

Sark seemed to sense the tension between Irina and Sloane...I was giggling to myself at the part...he looked a bit confused.

I can't believe Emily went with Sloane instead of the plan with the CIA. It hows how much she loved him...which is sweet...if it WASN'T with Sloane.

Vaughn!!! He got shot!!!! That was terrible! Thank goodness for bullet-proof vests! It was cute how Syd saved him and then kissed his forehead!

Marshall had a few good lines. Jack got really mad at him! lol.

Kendall's a bit jealous now aren't we?

Overall.....Five stars! I just had an OMG feeling at the end of the ep. It didn't end as a big shocker..just left you wondering...which is always great! I knew it was gonna be good from the beginning. The last time they did "____ days earlier" thing was Phase One! And that Ep was crazy!!!

It's only two more weeks..it's only two mrore weeks...

Back