Season 2 Truth Takes Time Spoilers!

emetib

Cadet
Information taken from The VartanHos

----------

In an underground tunnel, Syd and Irina exchange gunfire. Irina runs to a ladder and climbs up. Syd commands her to "freeze," but Irina continues to climb. Irina emerges from the tunnel outside a Tuscan villa, and as she begins closing the escape hatch, Syd aims her gun up the hatch at her mother and fires. Irina is clearly hit. There is the sound of a helicopter. Vaughn and Dixon arrive in the clearing and watch the helicopter fly off. Vaughn sees Sydney on her knees crying beside "a fallen body." Vaughn kneels beside her and puts his arm around her.

"FIVE DAYS EARLIER," Syd & Vaughn walk through the Rotunda, getting suspicious glances from other agents. They're resigned to the fact that he's going to be taken into custody. Two agents come up to take Vaughn to see Agent Yaeger. Syd sees Jack at the office and goes to tell him about Vaughn. Jack tells her that Irina betrayed them and the meeting with Sloane was staged for her to escape. Syd grasps that maybe Sloane abducted her, but Jack says that Irina switched the Rambaldi manuscript before the mission, so it was planned.

Syd sits in her mother's cell, holding the earrings that Irina wanted her to have. Dixon comes in and tells her he's sorry about her mother. Syd says she'd thought Jack was going to tell her that Irina was dead, and that she wishes she had been killed. Dixon says there's a briefing in 10 minutes, but Syd doesn't have to go. She's determined to get the job done.

Sloane, Irina & Sark are in a Lear jet. Irina says she still has loyal assets and off-shore accounts and then tells Sloane she's happy to see him again. Sloane agrees. Sark is curious about their exchange. Sloane asks Irina about "the genetic database." Irina says he'll have it soon, and she and Sark will meet him in Zurich when they have acquired it. He says he'll be in Tuscany with Emily. There's a strange undercurrent here. He says Emily misses the people she left behind, especially Sydney, since they loved her as if she were theirs. Irina sends Sark away, then tells Sloane that she sees through him, that she never saw an honorable husband or father figure in him, which is why they have this "agreement." She tells him never to speak of his love for Sydney again.

Sloane surprises Emily with the Tuscan villa. She's happy and adoring.

--------------

Truth Takes Time
60 min.
The most shocking ally offers to help Syd bring down Sloane before he, Sark and the escaped Irina can steal a German company's genetic- coding technology. Meanwhile, Vaughn faces the music for his unsanctioned research into Derevko's true agenda and receives the oddest gift from his girlfriend's gal pal. Francie: Merrin Dungey. Emily: Amy Irving. Kendall: Terry O'Quinn. Sark: David Anders.

And from Kristin's chat:

From emebaby: I'm dying for Alias news! Last night was unbelievable...
I hear Christian Slater is returning. They're finalizing his contract now. The next new episode airs March 16. (Grrr...I don't think I can wait that long to find out the intel on Irina!) In that ep, Sydney and Irina have a meaty showdown, and Sloane's missus has an opportunity to take him down but can't decide whether or not she should stand by her man. Also, most importantly, the show has been picked up for next season! Yee-hawwww! Made my week, I'll tell you what. Sad, but true.

From luv_girlcl: Alias, Alias, Alias! Please give me my weekly fix of Alias spoilers!
Glad you asked because I just got a very disturbing email from a source who is always reliable. Gotta share: "Though they may be / The apple of your eye / Three more people / Are going to die." Apparently this is just the "preliminary" plan for the rest of the season, so it could change, but for now I can only say, Holy mother of Beelzebub! These three people would rip my heart out. Guaranteed.

------------

Enjoy!

LOL! Syd shot her mom... omg wut r they doing to VAUGHN??? they better not hurt him. And wuts this about Sloane's saying he loves SYD???? :thinking:

1.) MUHAHA!! A little action between Syd and Irina! Too bad there's no hand to hand combat!!

2.) What's going on with Vaughn?!! I really need to stop reading Spoilers!!

This sounds like a great eppy!! Why must we wait?! Oh the torture...

Man, I need to stop reading spoilers. But, they are always so great, it's just so hard to quit. HeHeHe. I can't wait for this episode!

I have read several spoilers. My guess is that Emily is the one Sydney shoots which is why they are vague about who she is hunched over. TV Guide suggests an ally that you would least suspect (Emily) offers to take down Sloane, Sark, and SpyMommy.

Hopefully they're only taking Vaughn away to be questioned. Well, then again, they'd have to be since he's out on a mission with Sydney five days later. Ok, whew. We're good. :smiley:

She tells him never to speak of his love for Sydney again???? im confused. seriously. wuts this supposed to mean?

lol go syd!!!

what goes around comes around irina!!
(she shot her .... yea!! haha)

sounds goooood and if they arrest vaughn i will kill them. (haven't figured out exactly who "they" are ... but i will someday. i guess.)

Sounds really good! I'll help you kill them! 8 days, that's way to long with out Alias. I think that Slone might be Sydney's dad!

Kelli

I don't think the gift is a good gift.

No, Sloane is NOT and I repeat is NOT Syd's dad. Sloane's her godfather (ICK!).

IRINA....CAN.....NOT......DIE!!!!!!! :o_O:

GO Irina! You told that evil bastard! Irina still loves Syd! :smiley: That's for sure!

I probably would have sonded more excited yesterday b/c I first read these spoilers yesterday at vartanho. okie-dokey! I'M SO EXCITED!!! :jump:

maybe he finds out that Francie is evil.. i mean that could be a gift... like he could tell syd and then they would kill her! LOL i dunno

Back