Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 truth takes time

Discussion in 'Alias' started by hmann, Mar 14, 2003.

Tags:
  1. hmann

hmann Rocket Ranger

In this episode Emily Sloane will agree to help the CIA, but she is not able to betray her husband and admits it to slone. Later Dixon makes a mistake and while Sloane is running away from Dixon, Emily is there and Dixon shoots Emily. :woot:

2. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

Hmmm....maybe that's why Emily dies? Sloane seeks revenge for Emily turning against him? And what's with Dixon? Why was he shouting Emily?

3. She'sgood

She'sgood Rocket Ranger

r u kidding it better be Emily that dies. God if Irina dies the Alias writes will want to watch out for me. I mean it's neot just because it will be a loss of a realy awsome charecter but there has got to be like 6 different plot lines that she is involved in. and like if the don't killer but get someone else to play her that wouild suck so badly cuz like come on they have the best people for these roles they are like perfect for them so they just can't get rid of her.

4. aliasjgfanaticmv

There's a spoiler somewhere around here...it is Emily that dies, not Irina. ;)

5. Giggles

Giggles Captain

:( :o :nervous: :nervous:
    holy shnikies....
    i can't wait to see what happens

6. aliasjgfanaticmv

shnikies? :woot: what're those?! :woot: hmmm, gonna be my new favorite word... :LOL:

7. She'sgood

She'sgood Rocket Ranger

Well I don't know if Emily will die but I have like watch the promo video like 10 times and in the tunnel thing she is shot but if you look at her carefully she is wearing a bullet proof vest. so that is a load off for me.

8. She'sgood

She'sgood Rocket Ranger

sorry for saying like alot it's a bad habit.

9. aliaschick4mv

aliaschick4mv Rocket Ranger

HOLY SHNIKIES! MY FRIEND SAYS THAT LOL. And good I don't like Emily she's creepy. And Irina is cool, so they should keep her around,

10. Manu

Manu Rocket Ranger

He shouts Emily? Was that a typo for "shoots"?

11. aliasjgfanaticmv

I don't know, I thought that was kind of weird he'd shout at her...but then, why would Dixon shoot at her?

12. IluvVaughn13

IluvVaughn13 Vaughnster's Girl

ya i heard that emily dies does this mean that emily gets shot by dixon wow?

13. Giggles

Giggles Captain

yea ever since chris farley (God rest his funny and amusing soul) said "holy shnikies" that i have been saying it he was a great actor :offtopic:

anywho...i think that dixon may shoot emily and she may even be dead...but i think when they say "mistake" i think it means that he accidently shoot her while aiming for emily.

this bring up an interesting phenomena of ALIAS..... sometimes Sydney doesn't kick everyone's butt and gets cuffed or this new dixon thing. Although its sad and frustrating to see the good guys loose battles it is good goes it bring reality and depth to the show. It not like they aren't gonna win the war anyway..

ok.... :blink:
    i am ginna get off my soap box

:shamefullyembarrased:

14. emetib

emetib Rocket Ranger

I dun think they'd kill off a much-loved character such as Irina. I mean, even the people who say they don't like her like her. Like Jack, for instance ^_^ . But anyways, it is possible that Emily dies. I mean, went she died the first time, no one really cared that much. Sure, we were heart-broken (just a little), but we weren't that attached to her. Boy, 'died the first time'. That sounds a little wierd... But it's common in Sydney's world! ;)

15. ELVISfence

ELVISfence Captain

That is sooo sad about Emily!! I kinda hate it when anyone dies!! That is soooo sad that Dixion made a mistake and shot her!! That's just awful!! I'm sure he knew her too!! :(