Season 2 truth takes time

hmann

Cadet

In this episode Emily Sloane will agree to help the CIA, but she is not able to betray her husband and admits it to slone. Later Dixon makes a mistake and while Sloane is running away from Dixon, Emily is there and Dixon shoots Emily. :woot:

r u kidding it better be Emily that dies. God if Irina dies the Alias writes will want to watch out for me. I mean it's neot just because it will be a loss of a realy awsome charecter but there has got to be like 6 different plot lines that she is involved in. and like if the don't killer but get someone else to play her that wouild suck so badly cuz like come on they have the best people for these roles they are like perfect for them so they just can't get rid of her.

Well I don't know if Emily will die but I have like watch the promo video like 10 times and in the tunnel thing she is shot but if you look at her carefully she is wearing a bullet proof vest. so that is a load off for me.

HOLY SHNIKIES! MY FRIEND SAYS THAT LOL. And good I don't like Emily she's creepy. And Irina is cool, so they should keep her around,

yea ever since chris farley (God rest his funny and amusing soul) said "holy shnikies" that i have been saying it he was a great actor :eek:fftopic:

anywho...i think that dixon may shoot emily and she may even be dead...but i think when they say "mistake" i think it means that he accidently shoot her while aiming for emily.

this bring up an interesting phenomena of ALIAS..... sometimes Sydney doesn't kick everyone's butt and gets cuffed or this new dixon thing. Although its sad and frustrating to see the good guys loose battles it is good goes it bring reality and depth to the show. It not like they aren't gonna win the war anyway..

ok.... :blink:
i am ginna get off my soap box

:blush:

I dun think they'd kill off a much-loved character such as Irina. I mean, even the people who say they don't like her like her. Like Jack, for instance ^_^ . But anyways, it is possible that Emily dies. I mean, went she died the first time, no one really cared that much. Sure, we were heart-broken (just a little), but we weren't that attached to her. Boy, 'died the first time'. That sounds a little wierd... But it's common in Sydney's world! ;)

That is sooo sad about Emily!! I kinda hate it when anyone dies!! That is soooo sad that Dixion made a mistake and shot her!! That's just awful!! I'm sure he knew her too!! :(

Back