Truth Takes Time

Remember back to Season 2, when Irina said "Truth takes time."? After two years Sydney and the everyone else has realized why Irina has been getting Rambaldi artifacts before Sydney, SD-6, and the CIA can get them. Now Sydney is finding everything out, including the news about Vaughn. (This has to do with Sydney and Irina's mother/daughter relationship. Irina is just looking out for her daughter.)

I think that Irina's statement that truth takes time could mean alot of things. It could mean the truth about Rambaldi's endgame, the fact that she had Nadia, her affair with Sloane. With her it is hard to tell. It could mean something that is still yet to happen. But in my opinion, I do not think that it has to do with Vaughn's secret because I dont thikn that J.J. knew he was going to use that plot back then. i think this Vuahgn thing is something he just cooked up.

Blue-Bird said:
The Vaughn secret is defently Rambaldi related! That is my guess!
[post="1389109"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ya, that would make sense, because everything is connected to Rambaldi.

I swear to God, if the cliff-hanger was just something last-minute that the writers threw together to shock everyone... :angry: :angry: :angry:

naah, for some reason i don't think they'll use the plot with the double thing again. they already did it with francie, that dude dr. marcovic, will was suspected to be a double, then we had arvin clone, and now irina was also doubled. i think they won't double vaughn, because the doubling thing has been used so many times...just a theory.
yeah that vaughn thing might be related to rambaldi, i guess it probably is....gaaah! i really don't know what to think! it's the most horrible cliffhanger EVER!! the worst thing is, you can't know at ALL what's going to happen now! like, where will s5 start? in a hospital? 3 months later? 3 years later? nobody knows. will they be together? will they not? what has happened? did they both survive the crash? (omg if someone dies i'm gonna kick JJ's ASS!) aaah so many questions, such a long wait before we get any answers!

pii_lena4ever said:
naah, for some reason i don't think they'll use the plot with the double thing again. they already did it with francie, that dude dr. marcovic, will was suspected to be a double, then we had arvin clone, and now irina was also doubled. i think they won't double vaughn, because the doubling thing has been used so many times...just a theory.
yeah that vaughn thing might be related to rambaldi, i guess it probably is....gaaah! i really don't know what to think! it's the most horrible cliffhanger EVER!! the worst thing is, you can't know at ALL what's going to happen now! like, where will s5 start? in a hospital? 3 months later? 3 years later? nobody knows. will they be together? will they not? what has happened? did they both survive the crash? (omg if someone dies i'm gonna kick JJ's ASS!) aaah so many questions, such a long wait before we get any answers!
[post="1390193"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Totally agree that the double thing is used to many times, they can't use it again. They have to come up with something new this time. The Vaughn secret can be anything.

But the massage "Truth takes time" is proberly just about Irina, not Vaughn.

yeah, i bet vaughn's secret has to do with rambaldi too. like you guys have been saying, everything has to do with rambaldi. i mean, last i heard, they were planning on writing j.g.'s pregnancy into the show, and if they do, i'm sure that will have something to do with rambaldi too.
i think what irina meant when she said truth takes time was just that. truth about everything takes time. she didn't have the time to explain her life to sydney. she didn't have time to explain why she did what she did. she didn't have time to explain how much she still loves sydney and jack.
you always have to wait around a while if you want the whole story. it's definitely true in all alias plots.

m-c

Hasn't she said 'Truth takes time' to times ? One time when Irina shot Alexander Khasinau and one time when she sent Sydney a massage through the earrings ?

She would proberly say it when she learns that Vaughn has a secret to.

I think Irina has said Truth Takes Time more than two. I think one was through the earrings like you said. I've heard it a lot. *ponders and thinks* I'll have to start episode watching more often to count!

Back