Trying to Catch Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

My name is Lyn, I'm 16 and a HUGE Michael Vartan and Alias fan. I used to lurk here a quite a bit but I haven't had Internet access for several months, I don't have a TV right now, and can't afford to buy magazines (I read as much as I can in the store!) so I feel completely cut off from from any news about my fave person and show....if someone could kindly answer my questions, I would really appreciate it.

I'm really sorry if these questions have been asked already so I hope no one gets mad but....does anyone know when Michael and Jennifer split up or why? are they still friends with each other? How are things on the set with them? is Michael seeing anyone?

For a long time I didn't want to believe all the rumors that Ben and Jen hooked up on the Elektra set but now it seems that it's the case. I can't figure it out....I know in July Michael's and Jen's reps both said they were together and that Jen and Ben were not romantically involved, the next thing you know she's dating Ben. I'm really surprised at Jennifer.....I mean to dump Michael and then start going out with Ben so quick, it just doesn't seem right. I didn't think she was that type of girl. Maybe I'm naive but why wouldn't Jen's reps just confirm they are together instead of lying about it? Especially since they are appearing in public together (I almost fell over when I saw the cover of US with them at the game). I'm surprised they are so public about their relationship....you never saw her and Michael together. Maybe her and Michael were never that serious and she's serious about Ben?

Maybe this is stupid but I feel really bad for Michael Vartan...he always seemed so in love with her whenever he talked about her. I'm a hopeless romantic...I think it's so sad cause they seemed like such a nice couple. It has to be hard working with her (especially if Syd and Vaughn are together)...I'm sure it's rough seeing her and Ben's pics everywhere. Hopefully, they are still friends after all that's going on.

I'm sorry for the long email but I rely on the kindness of friends for access to a computer so I wanted to try and say everything at once since I don't know when I can get on again.

If someone wants to PM me instead of posting here that would be great.

It would really make my day is someone knew the answers to my questions. Thanks so much.

Firstly, welcome to AA and I'm glad you've come out of lurkdom :smiley:

Secondly (and most importantly), its not appropriate to judge JG, BA and MV for what happens in their personal life and we've become strict on this aspect. Since you've been out of the loop for a while, I understand that you've missed this new rule enforcement.

does anyone know when Michael and Jennifer split up or why? are they still friends with each other? How are things on the set with them? is Michael seeing anyone?

No one really knows why MV/JG split up. According to JJ Abrams and GG it appears that they had split around the time of the S3 dvd release party, and both of them stated that things on the set have remained professional. That's the most anyone knows.

If you wish to discuss JG/BA, please refer to this thread here.

There's also a Former Gartan Addicts thread here. Just to be fair ;)

Closing this thread so no further discussion occurs. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back