trying to figure out a movie title

blaze101

Cadet
ive been searching everywhere for this movie, all i remember is someone discovers a transmission to another world a figures out the transmission is a alien televison show broadcast and earth is just a show for another world. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
In addition to Galaxy Quest, some other TV episodes you may be thinking of include...

- Dr. Who, The Long Game

-
South Park, Cancelled

blaze101

Cadet
no i dont think its galaxy quest, during the movie they also mention how earth is the only planet with all the different species, galaxy quest is a good movie though

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
no i dont think its galaxy quest, during the movie they also mention how earth is the only planet with all the different species, galaxy quest is a good movie though
Are you sure it was a movie and not the South Park episode I mentioned? So far you've described it exactly including the reference about Earth being the only planet with so many different species & races.

blaze101

Cadet
im positive it wasnt a cartoon i remember the part the signal was discoverd i just wish i rememberd more of it, thanks for all ur help though ill let you know if i ever figure it out.

Top Bottom