Tulshy J's Homeys

No no no! I mean.. Yes. I mean.. No. I mean yes, I like Coldplay berry much! :confused: *scratches head*

I meant I didn't like all the rest of the peoples JuJu mentioned, which was persaktly the weason why I didn't like the MVAs or whatever :P

ps. Are Americaland buses really yellow? :woot:

OOH! Ok! *phew*

Yup! Yellow school buuuuuus!

http://www.clayschool.k12.ca.us/images/Tra...205%2000038.JPG

(EDIT: Sowwy, the pic was huge)

A variation of the bus I ride *nods*

The inside looks like this:

sb_inside_large.jpg

*whispers* and if you live in the woods, they have to follow a fox trail through the bushes

*cough*

Holey moley, school buses are yellow, and they're so... NICE-LOOKING! *flails arms about* It's like a five-star bus compared the felgercarb ones we have! :o_O:

*runs and takes Gweer's nose*

Got your nose! :woot:

We have white buses... I want lellow buses... no wait.. I want blue and pink sparkly ones with streamers hanging off them! :woot:

Hey can anyone touch their nose with their tongue? I can! :happydance:

*points at Aly's sig*

I can so picture MV as Miss America
Bahahaha :lol: "I'd like to thank my mom, and everyone for believing in me..." Hahaha :P

Hey can anyone touch their nose with their tongue? I can!
YES! with great dificulty and strain but yes :nod: haha i can :D

i like our busses! haha theyre blue.. and umm... cool... lolz. But i wish they were lellow like the merica ones :(

*ties to touch nose with my tongue*

I'm like a whole centimetre off!

But at least I can see my tongue... Has anyone realised that? Without a mirror, this would've been the first time I've actually seen it... 😌

Cai said:
Holey moley, school buses are yellow, and they're so... NICE-LOOKING! *flails arms about* It's like a five-star bus compared the felgercarb ones we have! :o_O:
[post="1497518"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Our busses are felgercarb!

Bubbles said:
We have white buses... I want lellow buses... no wait.. I want blue and pink sparkly ones with streamers hanging off them! :woot:

Hey can anyone touch their nose with their tongue? I can! :happydance:
[post="1497542"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I want a red bus!

You're eviL!

Heehee yeah a big T!! A big T for Tyranosaurus REX!!!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

:confetti: :confetti: :woot: :woot:

I'M HEEERE! WHOOOOA... it waas juju's doing! and i couldn't help it because I'M GOING TO THE ZOO - THE ZOO - THE ZOO, HOW BOUT' YOU, YOU YOU... GOING TO THE ZOO THE ZOO THE ZOO DO YOU WANAN COME TOO... TOO... TOO...

ASIOagent said:
Kay, I WANT MY NOSE BACK!

pwease? :angelic:
[post="1497741"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:Ponder:

Hmm... Oh fine, have it back! I don't want you smelly nose anyway :P

*puts gweers nose back on her face*

I WANNA COME TOO! hahaha
:lol: :P

WE SAW RHINOS!! AND COOL COOL MONKEYS!! There was a hell cool poser oran-utan, HE WAS SO COOL! He was trying to be all cool and sexy like swinging round the poles like a hell poser, and then he was strutting on 2 legs, he was sooo cute!! :P

And we found a dong. ;)

Back