Tulshy J's Homeys

GHOSTS?!?! :woot:

ooooooooo! Can I play?

*runs around with a sheet on top of her head and tries not to run into walls since she forgot to cut out holes for the eyes*

You know what I want to do? Go trick-or-treating and dress up with a sheet on my head.

Person = Wow! You're a pretty cool ghost!
JuJu = :shock: Ghost? How dare you accuse me of that? I'M A MATTRESS! *wails* Can't anyone see that?

:sideroll:

GO AS A PENCIL!!!!

Switchfoot!!!! LUUUUUUUUCKY!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Were they so incredibly awesome? SO JEALOUS!!! <_< :D

WHY AREN'T THEY COMING TO PERTH? <_<

Dare you to mooooooooove,
Dare you to mooooooooove,
Dare you... lalalalaldiladidaaa

For my friends going away partaaay, I'm going as a french maid. The theme is "What you wanna be when you grow up"

:D

EXERCISE THE DUCKY GHOST!

Lol. I'd go as a cat. Or a fire truck... or a leprechaun...

or a pencil.

I'M ON FIIIIIRE WHEN YOU'RE NEAR ME, I'M ON FIIIIIRE WHEN YOU SPEAK...

she tells him she'd rather fix her make up!
than fix what's going on, but the problems keep on calling, even with her cell phone off.
GONE! LIKE YESTERDAY IS GONE
LIKE HISTORY IS GONE

:hehe:

heehee mattress, Juju!!

you know that Halloween, or Samhein, is actually sposed to be a month and 9 days after the Autumn Equinox, so it's actually the opposite time of the year for the Southern Hemisphere. Our October is really April 30th, not a month and 9 days after our Spring Equinox which is October 30th :P

Oh well. :P

THIS YEAR I'M GONNA GO AS... i dno :P

Lol. I'd go as a cat. Or a fire truck... or a leprechaun...

or a pencil.

I'M ON FIIIIIRE WHEN YOU'RE NEAR ME, I'M ON FIIIIIRE WHEN YOU SPEAK...

she tells him she'd rather fix her make up!
than fix what's going on, but the problems keep on calling, even with her cell phone off.
GONE! LIKE YESTERDAY IS GONE
LIKE HISTORY IS GONE

:hehe:

heehee mattress, Juju!!

you know that Halloween, or Samhein, is actually sposed to be a month and 9 days after the Autumn Equinox, so it's actually the opposite time of the year for the Southern Hemisphere. Our October is really April 30th, not a month and 9 days after our Spring Equinox which is October 30th :P

Oh well. :P

THIS YEAR I'M GONNA GO AS... i dno :P

LITTLE MISS VIXEN!!! :P :P

:lol: How are you meant to dress up as a pencil anyway?

you know that Halloween, or Samhein, is actually sposed to be a month and 9 days after the Autumn Equinox, so it's actually the opposite time of the year for the Southern Hemisphere. Our October is really April 30th, not a month and 9 days after our Spring Equinox which is October 30th

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT the heck?

:blink:

She know's the randomest of things, Cai.

DON'T PANIC!

Sorry, I just watched hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

IT'S MY NEW FAVOURITE MOVIE!

OMFG HOW GOOD IS IT AAAYE!!!!!!!

THE DOORS!! :P And the funny robot guy heehee...

I saw it with Geoffwee... :angelic: For some unknown reason... I can't remember how it ended... oh well...

OI! YOU GET A PENCIL COSTUME!!! :P duuuuuuuuh! :P You can come to the costume shop that I'm gonna own... with a unicycle shop next door... it shall be my lifelong naspiration to be a fire engine...

Hahahaha you guys rawk! Lol go the switchfoot songs :D

Switchfoot!!!! LUUUUUUUUCKY!!!!!! Were they so incredibly awesome? SO JEALOUS!!!

WHY AREN'T THEY COMING TO PERTH?
Me nunno. Im still on a high from Switchfooooooot :D hahaha and it was like 2 days ago! :P and yeeep! theyre were incrediably awesome :D

Yay Yay Yay Yay

Back