Tulshy J's Homeys

:confused:

*scratches head*

It seems that every thread I go to, I get confused... Victor Garber is gay and has a boyfriend? I pm'd you when about what? :confused:

I think. Well around her wedding that's what people were saying *shrug* I haven't looked into it.

I dunno. I forget why I said that :lol:

:shock:

I thought the other guy (in the photo from far far away of them on the island?) was the priest. But wasn't Victor Garber their priest? Or is that my own imagination? I can never remember what is real and what isn't real. :blink:

Lol I don't know either 🇳🇴

This was my impression of the Jen wedding:

- Jen has a green band for on apparent reason around her dress
- It would have been hella noisy with the waves crashing on the beach and the seaqulls sqwaking (spelling? :blink: That is one hard word to spell)
- Victor stood where the priest normally stands with a book in the same stance in which a priest would normally hold a Bible

(y)

Squawking, JuJu :lol: But try spelling ukulele. Wait... That doesn't work, does it, if I have to type it out for someone to spell over a board? :blink:

I think it is safe to say however, that Victor Garber is a priest (y)

... not a priest, though. Someone who has some ooglie-booglie thing from a church or whatnot who has permission to marry peoples. (y)

you-kuh-lay-lee!

Which is confusing me.

OMG! Dance Dance is on my (brandy new) radio. I can't hear the right lyrics since you sent me that video, haha.

Back