You can't kill Vaughn!! :(
Sydney has to get there in time!
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

Turn Around
By: I_<3_ALIAS (aka Lauren)

Spoilers: Nightingale, some general s4 spoilers
Rating: PG (for now)
Disclaimer: I own absolute nothing. Alias belongs to the great JJ Abrams and Bad Robot.
Set: Immediately after Nightingale
Ship: Syd/vaughn what else could it possibly be?

A/N: Hey guys, I'm finally updating. I wanted to get this chapter up before I posted chapter five which I should be posting within the next couple of days.

A/N 2: This chapter has a lot going on. I hope you all like it. I'm actually very happy with it! I hope you all are too! And now on with the show!

Chapter 4

As soon as the plane touched down at Heathrow Airport, Sydney shifted into mission mode. She had done this so many times before, but this time it was different. Vaughn’s life was hanging in the balance. Plus, she was going in blind, without any optec or backup. But Sydney knew that none of that mattered. All of Sydney’s energy was focused on saving Vaughn. She and Vaughn had been through so much together and Syd was not about to lose him now.

Sydney remembered something that she had said to Vaughn, when they were locked up in the North Korea jail and thought they were going to die.

We’ll find each other, we always find each other

That was a difficult time for Sydney and Vaughn. Not 12 hours after that, Vaughn was back with Lauren and she was alone — again. But through it all, Syd never gave up hope or on Vaughn, in spite of everything. And now they were back together again. Even though it had burned her in the past, Sydney knew that she was going to have to put her faith in what she had said that day and in their love, now more than ever, in order to find Vaughn. It was their only chance to be together and Sydney knew that what they had was worth it.

--------------------------

Back at the APO offices, Sloane was sitting at his desk, going over Sydney’s report about the mission in Siberia. There were some glaring inconsistencies in it. But before Sloane could become too concerned about it, Marshall knocked on Sloane’s door.

“Yes, Marshall. What do you want?” Sloane said in a monotone voice.

“I just wanted to let you know that the team in London is ready.”

“Good. Just tell them to wait for my orders, before they move in.” Sloane looked up from his papers and asked, “Is there anything else?”

In his usual rapid-fire way of talking, Marshall added, “Well, you know how you asked me to track Syd? Well, I planted a GPS locator I made on her. It’s actually very cool. It is so small, it’s almost microscopic. Plus, it can locate someone within a foot, in any direction. By the way, did you happen to catch that show on the Discovery channel on GPS technology, where the guy–,”

Sloane interrupted Marshall, and testily said, “Marshall, get to the point. Where is Sydney?”

Marshall hesitated. Syd was going through a lot right now. Marshall knew that by telling Sloane what he knew, he would just be putting even more pressure on her. And Sydney was his friend. Should he really add to her stress?

“Marshall?” Sloane asked callously, trying to bring Marshall back to reality.

Marshall took a deep breath, “She just landed at Heathrow.”

--------------------

Sydney was driving in her rental car, racing towards the shipping district. Syd was just praying that Vaughn was still there, that Sark hadn’t moved him.

Sydney pulled into the shipping yard. She got out of her car and took a look around. There had to be at least a hundred different warehouses. She knew that she didn’t have time to search all of them. Sydney just had to hope that her instincts were right. They hadn’t let her down yet.

--------------------

Dixon and his team were standing by waiting for Sloane’s orders. Dixon felt uneasy about what he was doing. Vaughn, and Syd, were his friends — people he had known and trusted for years. Dixon had seen Sydney and Vaughn when they were at their best and at their worst. He refused to believe that they would go against their country, unless it was for a very good reason.

Dixon heard a crackling in his comm. and then Sloane coming over his earpiece.

“Agent Dixon, I want you to follow Agent Bristow, but you are not to move in until I explicitly tell you to do so. I don’t want any mistakes. Agent Vaughn and Agent Bristow still two of our best agents and I don’t want them harmed.”

Dixon readily replied, “Yes, sir. I don’t want anything to happen to them either.”

-----------------------

The big red numbers on the bomb flashed 00:05:00. Vaughn was really on edge. Hours, minutes, and seconds continued to tick by, and there was still no sign of Sydney. Vaughn knew that time was running out. If Sydney didn’t get there soon, there would be nothing left to save. All she would find is rubble.

“Goddammit Sydney!” Vaughn yelled out in frustration. “Where the hell are you?”

-----------------------

Sydney stopped in front of a warehouse. She had finally found the one she had been looking for. Warehouse 47. Syd knew if there was one thing she could depend on, it was that all of these Rambaldi freaks, including Sark, were all the same. And for whatever reason they all were obsessed with the number 47. In any case, it was all Sydney had to go on.

Sydney stood in front of the entrance to the warehouse. Syd tried to open the door, but it was locked. Sydney didn’t have the time -- or the tools -- to pick the lock. So Sydney did the only thing she could -- she kicked the door in.

Syd walked into the warehouse, and pulled out her gun. At first glance, all Sydney saw was an empty warehouse. But as she went deeper into the building, she saw a figure sitting at a table in the center of the room. Sydney ran toward the figure, and as she got closer, it became apparent that it was Vaughn. Sydney didn't exhale until she saw him take a breath. When he finally did, she breathed a sigh of relief. Syd had been so afraid that she wouldn’t make it in time. But Vaughn was ok. He was alive and now they were together again.

Vaughn saw Sydney coming toward him, full speed. When she finally reached him, Syd enveloped him in a passionate kiss.

When they finally broke apart, Sydney rested her head on Vaughn's shoulder. Sydney kept saying over and over again, “Thank God, you’re alright. Thank god you’re alright.”

For a second, Vaughn let it distract him. But then his mind flashed to the bomb that was only moments from detonation. There would be plenty of time for them to be together later, but they had to get out of there alive first.

“Sydney,” Vaughn said urgently. “Turn around.”

A/N: Please read and review. Reviews might make me update faster!!!

first! okay, i'll go read now
----------------------------------
whoa! now i realize why i hate Sloane. let them beeeee!!!!11 sheesh. anyway, great chap, lots of action. awesome! thanks for the pm (even tho i beat it by a split sec).

That was cool. Time to turn around now my dear! Dont relax just yet, still got half the job to do.

Fabulous. Thank you for the pm andthe update!

OMG that was fantastic!! Thank god she found him! Awesome chapter, hope they get out alright, and that Dixon leaves them alone!! God what does Sloane think he's doing anyway? Arse... Thanks for the pm!

Here's an updated PM list.

PM LIST

Alias_rocks_87
LaurenRachael
fieldstation
vaughnsgurl4lf
gregstar
littleangel
ohiochic2010
syd26
berry_kyoote_spy88
texasalias2004