TV Guide Best TV Mom

S

smegheadalways

Irina (Leno Olin) is in 4th place in the top TV Moms, why oh why ;) ? We need to get her up to number 1, so go vote here:

TV Guide

go everybody vote! vote for irina! so far, lorali from gilmore girls is in the lead (i wouldve voted for her but...) and irina is a better TV mom than her!

Lorelai, Gilmore Girls
1734 21%

Marge, The Simpsons
1004 12%

Lois, Malcolm in the Middle
915 11%

Rachel, Friends
719 9%

Irina, Alias
693 8%

Tut tut, now she is in Fifth place and I think its pretty safe to say that she ain't gonna catch up. She may be one badass of a TV Mum (Mom....whatever! :P ) but she's still the best!
Who's Lorelai, never even heard of her, well that's probably cos when I come to think about it I've never watched the Gilmore Girls! :D

Not in a literal battle, but with Lorelai as the best mother (and she really is!) Irina could at least be second, I mean, what kind of a mother is Rachel? She's hardly had that baby for a year, let alone trying to be a mother AND a spy, what's with that?

Here are the results so far at TV Guide Poll Vote, whether this changes by the time you read it I don't know. But at least she's in forth place know, but still not good enough ;) !

Lorelai, Gilmore Girls
2067 21%

Marge, The Simpsons
1210 12%

Lois, Malcolm in the Middle
1107 11%

Irina, Alias
906 9%

Rachel, Friends
851 9%

Debra, Everybody Loves Raymond
762 8%

Annie, 7th Heaven
752 8%

Reba, Reba
660 7%

Marie, Everybody Loves Raymond
475 5%

Helen, American Dreams
302 3%

Maxine, Judging Amy
286 3%

Jay, My Wife & Kids
273 3%

Amy, Judging Amy
120 1%

Emily, Gilmore Girls
76 1%

Total Votes: 9847

i voted fro irina!! she is in 2nd at 13% but i think she is not the greatest mom but i dont know about the others so and i really like her and lena is such a great actor!! i couldnt resist not voting for her!! :D (y)

Back